Gunjan's Future & dad!

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone..

I think Sneha should have had a talk to gunjan regarding her disease and let her decide where she would wanna stay in future. Gunjan is a mature and independent modern day girl who is capable of taking her own decisions. And sneha also knows that well.. She might be heart broken to know about her mother but it would have been better than this. Now Gunjan will not like her maasi in stopping her dad from taking her along with him to Australia.

And i feel for a girl like Gunjan Australia would have been really great for a good future rather than trying to get adjusted to the conservative environment in Banaras where lives people whom she never met in her life!!

what is you opinion!?!! Pls put in your views.. Lets make this forum active!! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juhi007 thumbnail
sorry but according to me at the gunjan is ..it is very imp to have a mother because girls cannot share every thing with dads so sneha thought that shail can take her place and fulfill the need of a mom 
Ashirania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur right...i mean, for gunjan, its like abandonment. her mother leaves and then so does her father. its devastating for a girl, at that age, where she NEEDS to share, to talk to her parents, to go thru that. traumatizing, actually..and, as tho that's all not enuf, she has to learn to adjust into a whole new environment totally and completely different from hers...i feel really bad for her..
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
guys lets not forget what this show is all about. we all have opinions but a girl can live without a mother and aunt is the second mother so lets just wait before we judge
zeezee55 thumbnail

Agreed Gunjan is a modern city gal!! and yes I agree Australia would probably be good for her in terms of her education and career, and also yes, now that she has lost her mother, her next best friend is her father.  Yes, I also agree that her parents did her wrong by keeping her in the dark - she deserved better. 

Now I am trying to analyse what Sneha had in mind.  Sneha wanted her last days to be filled with happiness for her daughter - she did not want her daughter to brood more than is necessary.  Perhaps Sneha was right - after all death is unpredictable - it can come at any time - what if it was a tragic accident - Sneha would have been snatched away from Gunjan without notice .  Perhaps we should look at it from this angle - that death can take anyone away without warning.  What purpose would it have served to have known it earlier - it would just make the last days for Gunjan and Sneha more melancholy - a sadness underlying the happiness that they shared. 

Sneha loved her daughter so much.  She must have a reason for wanting Gunjan to stay with her aunt iinstead of her father.  Her father is still young, he probably may re-marry and then what happens - would Gunjan be able to accept that?

I think Sneha was looking beyond education and career when she thought of having her sister bring her daughter up.  True a girl needs a mother - and a mother's sister - somehow there is an intangible bond there - inexplicable - but yes there is a bond - particularly if two sisters have been close to each other.  Now closeness of a relationship does not mean one has to be in touch with each other all the time- closeness of a relationship such as shared by Sneha an Shail is that of a sacred bond - a bond of blood sisters - even though they hardly met - when they did meet, it was like they were never apart.  That is the bond that Sneha and Shail shared. 

I also think that Sneha felt that her sister's love and care would be what Gunjan needed.  A bit of "country" would be good for Gunjan's character building.  A family that is conservative but with all the right values, a family that is conservative may just be what Gunjan needs to rein her in a bit. 

And I am sure Gunjan would also have a part to play in making the family perhaps a little less conservative.

And as for Gunjan being away from her dad - well that is nothing new - he has been away - after all Gunjan and her mum loved in mumbai not in Australia where dad is!!  So Gunjan is used to having a long-distance dad.  A dad who proobably has no clue how to bring up a teenage daughter with lots of angst!!.

Its going to be interesting to see the change that Gunjan will go through and the changes she will herself bring to Rachana and the family...

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi everyone,i think gujan's dad's decision to leave gunjan in banaras is going to shatter her completly .Her mom died a few days ago,In this weak phase of her life ,her dad should have been there.Gunjan needs her dad's emotional support.If he leaves too she will break down completly. At least,He should have stayed with gunjan for a few more days before leaving her.But what can we say...this a tv show n they have to show this to make the story go ahead.
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gunjan has passed puberty.i don't think i would have been impossible for gunjan to do without a elder woman's advice.At gunjan's age most girls leave their home,mom/aunties for higher studies.she should have gone to australia and joined clg there.Edited by rnfandeboo - 11 years ago