India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

ANALYSIS OF ANGAD!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Okay sweetoos, since i had promised Chilly to write an analysis of Angad and I am free for  a few hours from my study schedule , I'll dedicate this time to analysing the devil, the saint, the myth, the Man- ANGAD KHANNA.

Angad Khanna- the   archetypical  "spoilt rich brat"  who has had things really easy in life. A rich background, good looks, talent and a meteoric rise to success as a superstar. Yet, his passionate, intense, aggressive and arrogant  character is something he was born with , his stardom has only added a smug superciliousness to it. It has been hammered into his system since his childhood that "ambition" is everything and if anything comes in the way of his path to stars, it has to be destroyed and forbidden. Thus, he doesn't know or understand anything else. To him, Angad-The Man is far more important than Angad-the human-being. He has been brought up on that kind of a diet.

Angad's view of people, love, sentiments and emotions has been badly mauled by the kind of relationships he has seen in his own family---Naina and Dilip have no respect for each other, brothers and sisters are distant and only smile into the camera.If he has any anchor at all, it is Devyani Khanna -his grandmother. She is the only one who doesn't push him off the edge, the one who can see Angad beyond women and booze.She can see the human-being under Angad's hard shell who subconsciously wants to be loved and appreciated.

Angad is  a paradox- fire and water together.Extremely impulsive and passionate, he thinks from his head and not his heart and that's what gives him a hue of ruthlessness which is both attractive and repulsive! He is used to having things his own way and whatever counters him, opposes him doesn't really infuriate him- Infact, it fascinates him ( mingled with irritation) and excites him as well, no matter how harsh that handsome jawline looks. Don't let it fool you.

His behaviour towards people largely depends on the way people behave with him. If you are good to him, he is good to you, if you are provocative and off-handish with him......well, we all should take Kripa as a case-study.
 Angad accepts himself the way he is, he doesn't find it necessary to explain himself."Love me, leave me, ignore me? try your best"- seems to be his life's motto.

Quite contrary to popular perception, Angad is repulsive  and ridiculing of  love but that's just the tip of the iceberg. He is  hesitant of love, he feels that love will expose the sensitive human-being inside him and he will not be able to live with that. Also, to him his stardom is his identity and he is not willing to put it at stake.....even for love.What he doesn't know is that no matter how hard you try, no matter what you do, your heart has a mind of its own.....whether we like it or not.

As a person, Angad is straight-forward, a thorough pragmatist, mega-ambitious with single-minded devotion (Kripa of course has caused ripples in the smooth pattern), quite  a hedonist and shamelessly smug about it yet there's  asteak of rare decency in him. Knowing well, that he is capable  of doing anything , he is still quite controlled.He also admires and respects honesty and genuineness in people. He only takes what is served to him on a platter, he is not a predator  as our darling goldilocks Kripa likes to think.

All in all, Angad is exactly the kind of guy girls decide not to fall in love with. He is the kind of man against whom mothers warn their daughters in cradles. Thus, to love such a man - heart only will not to do! A woman needs guts, perseverence, selflessness  and iron grit to love someone like Angad. She needs to understand that falling for someone like Angad is  an adventurous and difficult journey through life and not  a rose-garden. He is no Prince Charming on a white horse....he is just another human-being with vices and virtues and to have him, you need to match up to him. Most of all, if anyone of you ever fall for a man like Angad, just recite this everyday- Love not only gives....it also forgives.

But , then as I said, only one woman in a million can have the heart and the grit to love and accept someone like Angad as he is and stand by him. It's easy to drool and swoon over men like Angad and go weak in the knees but loving him in the real sense is a selfless struggle which might sound stupid but is actually the kind of "true love" we have heard about.If Kripa can be he shade Angad needs ..........then there's nothing like it.

Thanks for bearing with me.

P.S-----One thing best and worst about Angad-"He can be anything he wants to be."

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged
well done nitica. u have expressed it very well.Clap
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:49am | IP Logged
NITS!!! you have done a FANTASTIC job... u are an amazing writer!!!! this analysis is very complete... angad is SOOO complex...! you have brought out that point very beautifully!!!!LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Sugar  and  Radz! That's really sweet of you to say. After that's what we love about Angad-his complex persona!

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Wow NiticaClap That analysis has left me really, really impressed! Once again excellent workClapAnd you kept your promise, awwww.....you are the best!

I can see why you chose the subject you are currently pursuing, its tailor made for you!!!

Keep up the great work, and I am going back to reading the analysis again and fall in love with Angad more and more...........

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : I am trying to work out a Kripa Sharma analysis, but its deadly boring, she is a very one-dimensional character, I am still stuck in the second para....any volunteers for this????

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Come on Chilly,

You can manage anything and everything. You can even make Kripa look and sound interesting. Thanks for reading the analysis.You really say sweet things.Tongue

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:09am | IP Logged

thanks.

~sweta~

sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

All in all, Angad is exactly the kind of guy girls decide not to fall in love with. He is the kind of man against whom mothers warn their daughters in cradles. Thus, to love such a man - heart only will not to do! A woman needs guts, perseverence, selflessness  and iron grit to love someone like Angad. She needs to understand that falling for someone like Angad is  an adventurous and difficult journey through life and not  a rose-garden. He is no Prince Charming on a white horse....he is just another human-being with vices and virtues and to have him, you need to match up to him. Most of all, if anyone of you ever fall for a man like Angad, just recite this everyday- Love not only gives....it also forgives.

u've left me speechless sweetie!  Clap ...gr8 analysis ...as 4 ur point abt him not being the 'prince charming' as such ...well we hav prithvi fulfilling that role! Wink ...whereas angad is still loveable n more fascinating via his complex nature ...while i agree that 2 love a person of angad's charachter means 2 sign urself up 4 a life-time roller-coaster ride ...nonetheless once 1 learns of the tru person behind the so-called persona (or their 'human side') 1 surely realises that the trouble n heartbreak was all the more worth it ...as the love has been truly found by the 2 persons rather than assumed n followed .. 

Go to top