Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Kunal & Aakansha @ ITA 2012 (Pics posted)

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I know its not allowed to create a separate topic for a picture but couldnt help it as I thought that some people hardly checks the Pic Gallery and also its the right of the fans to see this! Anyways, to all Mohan deewanis, here is our rockstar looking super dashing and hot...*blush*

Day DreamingDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Can anyone inform me if ITA is already aired or not
? Wanna know because I wanna see the parts where NBT members are present...

*EDIT*

I gotta know that ITA hasnt still aired yet...Anyways, here is our beautiful and stunning Aakansha Singh...Honestly I am going flat on her now! LOL In Mohan style, bohot masstt lag rahi hai apni Mrs. Megha Vyas! Embarrassed

Edited by -Bidzie- - 31 May 2012 at 9:32pm

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarUniqueUjjaininupur_garashuhey.shafeegattiya13manupriya77kapukonbtgdshwEve27amithuashoo_buttfunalwayssabatahirswapna82blmadhuripakshiulooda-Swetha-mini_ksg_AR-raiAasma-anju011-Roopa-madhubansenita_04JumanaLoveKunalDee_76-RD-MicroncollingRehana86-acacia--Khush-fariya94an_kGoodbyeNeutral_MonahemakalaiMeera_Ka_Mohanshilpa09MR21Bharti_k18myprideshanu4Moner_RadioMaz.aanyakunat-Payal-Sweet-Lioness-Deb-Debolina.-krazyriya-shamilFallen AngelSilentsoul.SidraNeelimaSJ-Vrinda-Nymeria...RamonaG....cuttieememadmisty85SunShine_A-RadhaMohan-Sunna_Deewanimanesha76--Udhay--AreYaar

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
hai re mera Monu mahasaya... looking awesome... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shuhey.shafeegDee_76madhubansen-Payal-_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Edited post...pic of Aakansha...posted :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen-Payal-

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Wow that is heavy makeup on Aakanksha...lol...wonder if she performed as well, that's why it's so heavy...but she's looking lovely no doubt :-)  Kunal's looking great too...hope to see more pics of the rest of the cast soon as well.

It hasn't aired yet, Bidzie...the show just took place last night I guess...it won't air on TV for another month or so I'm guessing...there's usually a lag time

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nbtgdshwDee_76Meera_Ka_MohanMaz.Nymeriamemadshamilmisty85

sabatahir Senior Member
sabatahir
sabatahir

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
Shruthigowda Groupbie
Shruthigowda
Shruthigowda

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
FRESH NEW FACE-!!Aakansha Singh

CONFIRMED NEWS...TWITTER UPDATES BY COLORSTV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenprachuryamemad

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Akansha was looking very nice . KKK looks dashing . 

Congrats Akansha for winning fresh face .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenmemad

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
@Nur: I knoww! That's loads of makeup on her...I remember once she said in an interview that she doesn't like this sorta makeups...Anyways if she's performing, I'm gonna jump in joy!Dancing How I so wished all the time for her and Kunal to perform together as a couple but sigh...Pata ni kab meri iccha puri hogi...maybe next yearOuch Anyways I'm gonna find out if Aakansha performed in the event or not and who else were there...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-Dee_76Meera_Ka_Mohanmemadmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index