Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MP07

Goldie

MP07

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Heya...I'm new to IF...but i've browsed this site before. I really like this show n was tempted to join...so thought why the hell not haha...btw u all seem like really nice ppl Smile
My thoughts on the show/characters so far:

The overall plotline and idea of the show is really unique...u dont see these kinda story lines on indian tv often...so its refreshing (btw im from NZ)

DC- He's a brilliant character...well acted and very well written. He's got a past...he's got history thats made him who he is today...and i feel thats whats most intriguing about him because it always leaves the viewers wondering...and wanting to know more about him. He's got a great screen presence aswell

Meenakshi- I like her...she's sweet and very innocent kinda naive too and she's only really jus seeing the harsh realities of the world. Yea she cries alot sometimes...but hopefully as the show goes on she becomes stronger (she's kind of started to already) and i kinda like the way DC is helping her indirectly to become an independent individual...because i feel thats a very important character trait she should have esp in the enviroment she's in. You cant really depend on anyone coz u neva know who might turn their back on you.

Akshat- He can be a very tempramental or unpredictable character most of the time...he's got the 'I'm the best' syndrome and has a bit of an anger issue (which i think he's working on)...but he's also a very sweet guy...sincere and innocent. Him and meenakshi look good together.

Karishma- She's a girl who's supressed who she really is to achieve the best in this big bad world of reality shows...due to pressure from her mother ofcourse. She makes for an interesting character...but to be honest i can't say that i like her.

Angad- He's a sweetheart...he really is. he's always looking for the good in people...he's calm and collected. He's a bit opposite to his brother and in someways they balance each other out...and that's why i find their brother dynamic really fun to watch. About him and karishma- well to be honest she could be the best thing for him or eitha the worst...he'd definatly be good for her tho.

Alan- I personally find alan a very intriguing character...i'm really curious to know about his past. Why was he in jail ? Why did he really take the vid of meenakshi n akshat...was it out of jelousy or was it coz thats what DC kinda hinted at ? But the big question is who really is alan...the sweet caring choreographer or someone else entirely ? I also really like his chemistry and dynamic with DC and meenakshi...with DC its fun to watch...they're great together on screen and with meenakshi he's got this subtle sweet chemistry...in my opinion it's very natural...(i hope he has more scenes with these two n he comes back from where ever he's hiding...miss seeing him on my screen Unhappy) Come back alan !!!!

Sandhya and roshni are also really great characters and they both have different yet very good chemistry and interesting dynamics with DC (and i really hope whoever is replacing roshni lives up to it...coz i really llike her).

Ok so that was very long...sorry if i bored u guys to tears with my opinions...and there just that MY opinions...so i'm sorry if i offended anyone and i dont expect everyone to agree with me. I jus wanted to share my take on everything with u guys ! Smile

Sorry about the typos (mistakes) aswell...it was a quick job lol !

x

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesINTOXIAHCATEDjuwisurvi035ApoorvaFannarangi314poo_sasdpsanmolkasturika_kashuSandCastle.swethasyam08chand1234nyctophiliakrithikasTaiyonoimi-MamuKiBhanji-shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New member...My thoughts" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Hey! Welcome to the forum Hug

U have put all the points abt the characters so very well. do share ur views here and hope to see u in all discussions. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hey! Welcome aboard! Smile

We're all totally enjoying the show and of course, DC in particular! look forward to seeing you in the discussions...

Mira

MP07

Goldie

MP07

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the warm welcome ! Smile

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Welcome to the forum, Glad you are liking the show, Indeed its interesting and the characters are intruding. I am watching for DC's character and the twists and turns he brings into the show..

Please share your thoughts and participate in the discussions.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
hi, welcome to the forum.Hug.
You have put up interesting views on all characters and I agree with most of them. Join in and pitch in your thoughts, Loved reading your first post in forum.Clap

Edited by rekha03 - 01 June 2012 at 1:48am

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Heyy...welcome to the forumm.. :D Hug 

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
welcome
Nice observation
and i agree...Akshat needs Meenakshi like Karishma needs Angad.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.