Aasman Se Aage

So based on the precap for Monday

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nadiamimi18

Goldie

Nadiamimi18

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I am quite confused...did DC told meenakshi to perform to the song chikni chameli? And does she have to wear the clothes like the dancer? Can someone explain it to me please, thanks xx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So based on the precap for Monday" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
According to the Precap, for Friday June 1st, Sandhya tells Meenkashi that DC has called her to the studio to tell her abt her song and she is shocked seeing what a song she had to perform its an item number where the costume being a short blouse and the other needed essentials for the costume.. She refuses to do the item number and takes up another song, and then we need to see whats later during the performance round..

Hope it helped

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiamimi18asdpsanmol

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Yep according to the precap that is the song meenakshi is given and to do the song she has to wear those clothes. Which are not exactly short but they are revealing. 

According to the promo: Meenkashi says no!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiamimi18

Nadiamimi18

Goldie

Nadiamimi18

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Thanks guys!!! It really helped :) I also don't mind meenaxi wearing those clothes, atleast it would attract akshat!! :)

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadiamimi18

Thanks guys!!! It really helped :) I also don't mind meenaxi wearing those clothes, atleast it would attract akshat!! :)

Akshat doesnt seem to be happy about the song nor the clothes hehe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.