Aasman Se Aage

Mothers: The Brother: Happy Ending for the Day (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

aj_12

Groupbie

aj_12

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Karishmas mom is just so OTT. She is pushing her daughter too far and one day Karishma will retaliate. Today i liked how Akshat stood up for his love and convinced the parents that Meenu is a nice girl and honestly this high class low class is so over rated and outdated. Its high time people broke out of these customs and social classes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeeperswethasyam08Taiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mothers: The Brother: Happy Ending for the Day (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aj_12

Karishmas mom is just so OTT. She is pushing her daughter too far and one day Karishma will retaliate. Today i liked how Akshat stood up for his love and convinced the parents that Meenu is a nice girl and honestly this high class low class is so over rated and outdated. Its high time people broke out of these customs and social classes.

Yep, her mother is OTT. I am waiting for the wait she retaliates. Smile The class difference is over-rated but not yet outdated. It will take some time before people start treating human just as another human. The parents drama wrapped-up quite quick and I was kind of surprised. Akshat finally did stand-up for his love.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.