Mothers: The Brother: Happy Ending for the Day

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Karishma's mother: She hides her real-self behind the grease paint and does what the high society expects from Meenakshi's mother. In comparison, Meenakshi's mother was complete class and dignified. The fake often lives in the shadow of fear, while the real has nothing to worry about. I loved what Meenakshi's mother said to her and that she is proud of her -- in the first episode, she slapped her because she dared to dream. Characters are evolving. 😊

Angad: The elder brother who can do no wrong. He is such a calming presence. He does not shy away from introducing Karishma to his parents despite correctly evaluating her mom's behaviour. Karishma may start showing more compassion because today, he respected her despite knowing her background -- that she wants to hide and pretend that she belongs to the high society. Akshat has finally got through Karishma. Time and the competition will test their bonding as they are not in the limelight.

The Family Day ended on a happy note as Akshat passed the depth test. But, happy endings are often the beginning of the real tale.

And, we can now concentrate on the competition. 😊

Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Karishma's mom one day will realize what she is doing to Karishma and I would'nt be surprised if Karishma herself revolts back to her..

Angad I always found him an interesting character who is rooted and loved the way he introduced Karishma to his parents..

Hope They Angad and Karishma cherish a special bond in the future...His dad sensed it well 😊

Malthi is able to see the change in meenakshi is great, now she wishes her daughter to battle it out in the grounds of ASA.

Nice post An.. Yes Happy Ending for the Day,
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Karishma's mom one day will realize what she is doing to Karishma and I would'nt be surprised if Karishma herself revolts back to her..

Angad I always found him an interesting character who is rooted and loved the way he introduced Karishma to his parents..

Hope They Angad and Karishma cherish a special bond in the future...His dad sensed it well 😊

Malthi is able to see the change in meenakshi is great, now she wishes her daughter to battle it out in the grounds of ASA.

Nice post An.. Yes Happy Ending for the Day,

Thank You, Shanti! 😊 Karishma will revolt one day if I read the character sketch, correctly. Angad is the perfect one: an elder that anyone would love to have but his goodness does not make him weak. He stands-up when it matters and always. Angad-Karishma will have their own little love story.

Today, the show stealer for me was Meenakshi's mother, Malthi. Just loved her dignity and her talk, today. 😊

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well AN,You known this show,If I find Akshat character interesting,I find Angad character way too much interesting..
From day one he had been the perfect brother but in recent epi's I can see cv;s are shedding different colors in his character as well.His "super clam" nature/attitude at a time scare me ,May me b'coz of the thought if one day he does or say such a thing which is out of his character how'd Akshat handle,moreover how' d I handle but that bound to happen.πŸ˜†

Apart from that I like AK chemistry as well..Today's scene was a real good one,I really like how the guy always able to get the good girl in our bad girl Karishma & now karishma too getting use to her good girl image in the presence of Angad.

Meenu's mom scene was another lovely scene,I really liked how for a change she didn't taunt or crib but was being the "himmat" for her daughter..

Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Well AN,You known this show,If I find Akshat character interesting,I find Angad character way too much interesting..
From day one he had been the perfect brother but in recent epi's I can see cv;s are shedding different colors in his character as well.His "super clam" nature/attitude at a time scare me ,May me b'coz of the thought if one day he does or say such a thing which is out of his character how'd Akshat handle,moreover how' d I handle but that bound to happen.πŸ˜†

Apart from that I like AK chemistry as well..Today's scene was a real good one,I really like how the guy always able to get the good girl in our bad girl Karishma & now karishma too getting use to her good girl image in the presence of Angad.

Meenu's mom scene was another lovely scene,I really liked how for a change she didn't taunt or crib but was being the "himmat" for her daughter..

Piya: More than AK, I love  and enjoy watching A-A (the brothers scenes ... they are such perfect casting as brothers). The day Angad will get his competitive spirit, he may just go ahead and perform to win and not think about his brother (we got a glimpse of that in the first gala round). Angad is a sweet character but Akshat for me is The Interesting one as I like eccentric and khiske hua characters who have little innocence in them.😊

I just loved Meenakshi's mom today. She was dignity personified. No wealth in the world can buy that. She was completely composed while talking to Meenakshi and the words she said were awesome. Me in awe of her. 😊 I don't know the name of the actress but she was fantafabulous.

Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
AN- Honestly,More than anything else I like AA brother's scene,so yeah totally agree,as in a recent article the author appreciated Aham & Sid's chemistry as brother n the author totally echo my feelings,They don't bore you,not at all.

& what I said about AK-It's coz they are another dimension of ASA ki story.

& About Akshat-Do I still need to write how much I find him I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G ?
πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

AN- Honestly,More than anything else I like AA brother's scene,so yeah totally agree,as in a recent article the author appreciated Aham & Sid's chemistry as brother n the author totally echo my feelings,They don't bore you,not at all.

Yep, they don't bore at all. They are always a joy to watch. I hope in the competition, love tales, they don't forget to show their scenes.

& what I said about AK-It's coz they are another dimension of ASA ki story.

Yep, they are another dimension and pair in ASA ki story. I am eager to see how Karishma now evolves as a character and how she warms-up to Angad.

& About Akshat-Do I still need to write how much I find him I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G ?
πŸ˜†

No, not at all. We love our Interesting CHICKEN πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On this note, I'll logout and hit the bed. Had fun here talking to you. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

piya2025 thumbnail
Same to you AN,& It's my time to go as well..GN & Keep coming with your interesting-Chicken-ish postπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
aj_12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Karishmas mom is just so OTT. She is pushing her daughter too far and one day Karishma will retaliate. Today i liked how Akshat stood up for his love and convinced the parents that Meenu is a nice girl and honestly this high class low class is so over rated and outdated. Its high time people broke out of these customs and social classes.
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: aj_12

Karishmas mom is just so OTT. She is pushing her daughter too far and one day Karishma will retaliate. Today i liked how Akshat stood up for his love and convinced the parents that Meenu is a nice girl and honestly this high class low class is so over rated and outdated. Its high time people broke out of these customs and social classes.

Yep, her mother is OTT. I am waiting for the wait she retaliates. 😊 The class difference is over-rated but not yet outdated. It will take some time before people start treating human just as another human. The parents drama wrapped-up quite quick and I was kind of surprised. Akshat finally did stand-up for his love.