Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Whatever anyone says , He rocks!!!ClapClap

The way he took Meenakshi around to introduce to everyone, and then later to Akshat's family !!

He is one amazing character !!

Each day you bring out a new page of your chapter..

Thats the beauty of this character

No matter what he will always be in my good books !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NupsdipsCrazySaRunianApoorvaFanasdpsanmolkasturika_kashuchand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loved Dc today !!" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I agree as usual in DC's ASA family day, DC's presence will be less as he is not a participant . SmileLoved the way he talked to Meenaxi sincerely and yes he spoke to Meenaxi's mom and talked toPoonam too. DC is down to earth , one more good trait and yes another side of DC, the producer who told Bobby to take footage of the drama at Meenaxi's place.Wink
Who cares what anybody thinks of DC, I think the world of him that is important . ASA would be lacking something without his central character  the one who connects every character in ASA.

Edited by rekha03 - 31 May 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
DC is down to earth , one more good trait and yes another side of DC, the producer who told Bobby to take footage of the drama at Meenaxi's place

I knew it was coming , He has to do multitasking and well its what audience wants Smile

Glad to see him taking meenakshi around she was left out and he knew that the outside world cares a daam of her and her family But then one needs to have the guts to show that everyone has equal opportunity and appreciation should be shown with that..

He keeps aside the other things when it comes to making her comfortable which is needed, yet he never uttered a word as he knows she can fight for herself when needed..Very good part of him as what needed to be told to her he already had.

Next will be interesting to see How Meenakshi will go against his song selection, Whatever DC does he knows its nature and the reasoning is perfect.

Hope he gets his share of happiness someday

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolchand1234

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
His share of happiness, I wish with Sandhya but they dont seem to have anything more other than a professional relationship. Phase one is all about  DC the producer, Let's see what is in store for phase two. I wish to see passionate DC and yes have his true love like rest of Apu's characters have had in previous soaps. There will be somebody , Iam sure of that as DC is simply perfect in my eyes.Day Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanshanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

DC is down to earth , one more good trait and yes another side of DC, the producer who told Bobby to take footage of the drama at Meenaxi's place

I knew it was coming , He has to do multitasking and well its what audience wants Smile

Glad to see him taking meenakshi around she was left out and he knew that the outside world cares a daam of her and her family But then one needs to have the guts to show that everyone has equal opportunity and appreciation should be shown with that..

He keeps aside the other things when it comes to making her comfortable which is needed, yet he never uttered a word as he knows she can fight for herself when needed..Very good part of him as what needed to be told to her he already had.

Next will be interesting to see How Meenakshi will go against his song selection, Whatever DC does he knows its nature and the reasoning is perfect.

Hope he gets his share of happiness someday

well saidClap. Iam waiting for the promos to air and it will be super exciting to watch DC explodeLOL

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
That calmness in him when he reads people is so nice, Yes someone special, Sandhya and DC are in their professional bases, hope we get to see his leaf turned from DC to Dev Chopra next phase, I always see sparks flying when he is mentoring some one kya karey Dil hai Ki mantha nahi..Embarrassed and even today they seemed so nice walking around, during the introduction cycle. All I want to see DC with some beautiful passionate side of his which I know is not around now Yet whatever he does for his show is amazing,

He is a craftsman and architect and is work is all getting polished as the way he fabricates it ...

Glad he is there everyday ASA needs a daily dose of him...

And as parrots we follow him Embarrassed

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Why is DC and Dev Chopra both mentioned, so some day in future we will see Dev Chopra the real man behind the mask he dons of the producer and yes I want his Dad to accept him and bridges mended and wounds healed, today I was watching that scene when he talked about his Dad to Sameer's  parents.Cry.  I could feel it more today when all contestants were with their parents.Unhappy

Edited by rekha03 - 31 May 2012 at 1:35pm

shanti05

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
he is a master player,he is perfect mix of humanity and ruthlessness essential to survival in today's society

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.