Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nandinimp

IT HAS NOT JUST BITTEN THE DUST.. IT HAS FALLEN FACE FORWARD INTO A HUGE GROUND OF UTTER BULLSHIT, CRAP AND UNRECYCLABLE POISON...
I WISH I HAD IT IN ME TO BE CALM BUT AM NOT ABLE TO REST IN PEACE... DAMN IT, THESE CVS DESERVE TO BE HUNG BY THEIR TOE NAILS... 

I swear...they should launch an audience participation track where they ask viewers to take the story forward..I'm sure the junta can still bring back the plot from the dead! 👏
Originally posted by PunyaS

That dialogue blasted a ball of fury inside me, honestly!!

What does she think Ram is? A doormat? Jab man kiya chale gaye life se.. jab laga ki akele bore ho rahi hoon, wapas life mein aa gaye???

What does she expect the end to be like? Does she think that after exposing Niharika, she;ll enter KM as the Patrani and find Ram on his knees, asking forgiveness for trusting Nih all along and gladly take her back??? Does she think that Ram gets amnesia bouts that he'll forget all the tripe she doled out during her 'act'?

Agar aisa hue na toh, I'll just send dung bombs to the whole creative team!!!!

Now I want Ram to sign those papers and throw her out of his life asap!!!

Bahut ho gaya drama. Can't take that self-martyr princess anymore!

The worst of the lot is that once Ram's shown to be party to the truth, he's the one who'll make amends, rewiring the relationship!
This ain't self martyr.com! This is I take you for granted.com since I don't care about anything
Except my fight for Right!

Dj

Wonderful post dear!
Originally posted by fosla

This ain't self martyr.com! This is I take you for granted.com since I don't care about anything
Except my fight for Right!

Dj

Wonderful post dear!

Merci Angie!
concur in all earnestness!
Originally posted by ravichitra

Yes DJ he will wait but with her sister on his arm.
What the hell does that dialogue indicate? Use throw and re use

Yep!  the dialogue writer should be publicly flagellated!😡