Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

The Man : Akshat

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
So the chicken transforms into The Man who does not shy away from accepting his love for Meenakshi and that too within a span of couple of hours.  He takes it a step further and visits the slum along with his parents to meet Meenakshi's mother and says sorry in the sweetest way possible. While watching the episode, Piya I remembered your post and had a big smile plastered on my face. You analyzed his character perfectly. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdips.sariminoz.kasturika_kashusoni595-MamuKiBhanji-

-MamuKiBhanji- IF-Stunnerz
-MamuKiBhanji-
-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Party

AN,I'm so darn sure NOONE is happy with the epi the way I'mROFL

finally,Before I could utter the word "loser" Run behind M"(The moment his mom stopped her)he did run & I was like..

Woh kya kaheti hai Meenu..Per-factClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.sariminoz.Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Party

AN,I'm so darn sure NOONE is happy with the epi the way I'mROFL

finally,Before I could utter the word "loser" Run behind M"(The moment his mom stopped her)he did run & I was like..

Woh kya kaheti hai Meenu..Per-factClap

ROFLROFLROFL The moment he defies his mother and runs behind Meenakshi, I am like, go-go Chicken, you have become a man now ROFLROFLROFL

kasturika_kashu-MamuKiBhanji-

-MamuKiBhanji-
-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@AN- ROFLROFLBut seriously his confession infront of his mom-dad was really sweet,I really liked the way he used the word "Izzat" for Meenu otherwise every other male lead use that giisa pitta dialogue " I love her"

So for a change I loved that thing & He was right about his mom as well.."Uper se sakt but ander se soft hai" She did understand later.

So yeah looking forward to the next epi..

YO DC ! Our Chicken cum Man passed the 1st test of yoursROFL
Looking forward to the next epi now.The competition thing goona be the next hurdle for him & he goota overcome it :)

-Cupcake-Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@Piya: Yep. The first hurdle crossed but plenty still left to cross. Smile The confession and the sorry both were really sweet. Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MamuKiBhanji-

-MamuKiBhanji-
-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
An- True, coz the stage wala Love confession happened in Jet speed so to get strong with their feeling with DC 's self-created herder for Meenakshi & now their relation too won't be a easy ride for Akshat.
Meenakshi,can easily get ride of it by keeping or forgetting(Ignoring) but Akshat's character is not a "Now with you" "then Let go" one.He's still an impulsive & confused person (A lil improved one),So he still has to go through a lot to become someone mature who can instantly react on a matter in a right way.

Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi IF-Stunnerz
Taiyonoimi
Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

An- True, coz the stage wala Love confession happened in Jet speed so to get strong with their feeling with DC 's self-created herder for Meenakshi & now their relation too won't be a easy ride for Akshat.
Meenakshi,can easily get ride of it by keeping or forgetting(Ignoring) but Akshat's character is not a "Now with you" "then Let go" one.He's still an impulsive & confused person (A lil improved one),So he still has to go through a lot to become someone mature who can instantly react on a matter in a right way.

It won't be an easy ride but no relationship is an easy ride -- plus they are competitors in a competition. Smile DC wanted to check whether his love had the depth or not, and he showed his depth to everyone and proved that for him class never mattered.

He will remain a confused soul and that makes him quite endearing. LOLLOLLOL I like him as half-chicken LOLLOLLOL

Edited by an12345678 - 31 May 2012 at 12:12pm

-MamuKiBhanji-

-MamuKiBhanji-
-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
An- So I was right You likes chicken LOL but problem is that M is not aware of his chicken-ness na LOLSo more than our crybaby who becomes sheri in no time,our chicken have to be a lil aware of the happenings otherwise the Sherni 'd shikar our chickenLOL

Jokes a part of-course that make him endearing..& as you said & I mentioned previously now that he showed the depth of his love to one n all,here comes our DC with his competition game.

Now how Akshat handle it,that 'd be interesting :)

Edited by piya2025 - 31 May 2012 at 12:19pm

SmritiKathaTaiyonoimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index