Aasman Se Aage

The Man : Akshat

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
So the chicken transforms into The Man who does not shy away from accepting his love for Meenakshi and that too within a span of couple of hours.  He takes it a step further and visits the slum along with his parents to meet Meenakshi's mother and says sorry in the sweetest way possible. While watching the episode, Piya I remembered your post and had a big smile plastered on my face. You analyzed his character perfectly. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ₯³

AN,I'm so darn sure NOONE is happy with the epi the way I'm🀣

finally,Before I could utter the word "loser" Run behind M"(The moment his mom stopped her)he did run & I was like..

Woh kya kaheti hai Meenu..Per-factπŸ‘
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

πŸ₯³

AN,I'm so darn sure NOONE is happy with the epi the way I'm🀣

finally,Before I could utter the word "loser" Run behind M"(The moment his mom stopped her)he did run & I was like..

Woh kya kaheti hai Meenu..Per-factπŸ‘

🀣🀣🀣 The moment he defies his mother and runs behind Meenakshi, I am like, go-go Chicken, you have become a man now 🀣🀣🀣
piya2025 thumbnail
@AN- 🀣🀣But seriously his confession infront of his mom-dad was really sweet,I really liked the way he used the word "Izzat" for Meenu otherwise every other male lead use that giisa pitta dialogue " I love her"

So for a change I loved that thing & He was right about his mom as well.."Uper se sakt but ander se soft hai" She did understand later.

So yeah looking forward to the next epi..

YO DC ! Our Chicken cum Man passed the 1st test of yours🀣
Looking forward to the next epi now.The competition thing goona be the next hurdle for him & he goota overcome it :)
Taiyo thumbnail
@Piya: Yep. The first hurdle crossed but plenty still left to cross. πŸ˜Š The confession and the sorry both were really sweet. 😊 
piya2025 thumbnail
An- True, coz the stage wala Love confession happened in Jet speed so to get strong with their feeling with DC 's self-created herder for Meenakshi & now their relation too won't be a easy ride for Akshat.
Meenakshi,can easily get ride of it by keeping or forgetting(Ignoring) but Akshat's character is not a "Now with you" "then Let go" one.He's still an impulsive & confused person (A lil improved one),So he still has to go through a lot to become someone mature who can instantly react on a matter in a right way.
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

An- True, coz the stage wala Love confession happened in Jet speed so to get strong with their feeling with DC 's self-created herder for Meenakshi & now their relation too won't be a easy ride for Akshat.
Meenakshi,can easily get ride of it by keeping or forgetting(Ignoring) but Akshat's character is not a "Now with you" "then Let go" one.He's still an impulsive & confused person (A lil improved one),So he still has to go through a lot to become someone mature who can instantly react on a matter in a right way.

It won't be an easy ride but no relationship is an easy ride -- plus they are competitors in a competition. 😊 DC wanted to check whether his love had the depth or not, and he showed his depth to everyone and proved that for him class never mattered.

He will remain a confused soul and that makes him quite endearing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I like him as half-chicken πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by an12345678 - 11 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
An- So I was right You likes chicken πŸ˜† but problem is that M is not aware of his chicken-ness na πŸ˜†So more than our crybaby who becomes sheri in no time,our chicken have to be a lil aware of the happenings otherwise the Sherni 'd shikar our chickenπŸ˜†

Jokes a part of-course that make him endearing..& as you said & I mentioned previously now that he showed the depth of his love to one n all,here comes our DC with his competition game.

Now how Akshat handle it,that 'd be interesting :)

Edited by piya2025 - 11 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Yep Piya: The dancing turf is where the real battle will be fought. And, Akshat wants to rule that turf and Meenakshi has the same dream, and there are other contestants too. Clashes are bound to happen. 
piya2025 thumbnail
Hmm also now that we have Angad & Karishma who are getting cozy too & we are witnessing changes in Angad's behavior,It won't be surprising if he too now wants to win for himself..not to forget Karishma's words matter for him.

Whats next?

Rift Betwwen Brothers? AM dancing clash,karishma's manipulative nature,DC TRP..Surely show is getting interesting.