Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
uff i was soo scared.Ouch. bt thanks to god.. akshat passed DC's test tho with difficulty.. bt he did pass...Big smile thank god akshi are still together.. maybe akshi is nt the endgame bt for the time being they r really a very very adorable couple at least for a few mo0re months until DC becomes capable of thinking like a human being instead of a machine...OuchShocked  once DC starts growing real feelings for meenu... i will want to see the same frm meenu's side too.. no matter whom she ends up with there must be a story between DC and MEENU.. there must be...LOL

Edited by kasturika_kashu - 31 May 2012 at 11:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

juwisurvi035lallulal2010chand1234shanti05Taiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank god..!!!" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I would very much like to know why should DC have a girl? I am asking from story point and also if this show has seasons (like American shows).

Edited by an12345678 - 31 May 2012 at 11:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu-MamuKiBhanji-

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

I would very much like to know why should DC have a girl? I am asking from story point and also if this show has seasons (like American shows).
not ANY girl yar.. i think it wud be amazing for him to fall for meenu... i kind of crave for such may-december romances...LOLLOL  frm the story point of view only,even if one sided.. i just WANT to see him in that kind of role,harbouring some secret feelings wich will once come out in the form of passion...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

shanti05Taiyonoimi

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
and also becoz the show will become more interesting then...Wink coz only a journey of a girl with her boyfrnd beside her for like 6-7 months is bound to get boring...ConfusedLOL and side stories like karishma's inner felings and alan's feelings.. they also do nt hold the entrtainment factor that much.. so thinking like DCLOL the show needs to have more masala.. and only DC cn provide that...WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

not ANY girl yar.. i think it wud be amazing for him to fall for meenu... i kind of crave for such may-december romances...LOLLOL  frm the story point of view only,even if one sided.. i just WANT to see him in that kind of role,harbouring some secret feelings wich will once come out in the form of passion...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This show may have the season format so I don't think it will work if he falls for Meenakshi. Probably, someone who launches a rival show and challenges him in the next season.

-MamuKiBhanji-

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

This show may have the season format so I don't think it will work if he falls for Meenakshi. Probably, someone who launches a rival show and challenges him in the next season.

LRL (left right left) also had seasons...bt the mentor captain rajveer did fall for his fav cadet naina.. remember? it was a tragic story... bt yet it was very beautiful...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  the CVs didnt just bring apu- the romance king's character just for nothing... apurva without romance????Shocked no waaayyy...LOL

lallulal2010Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Okay, will stop here as I like stories that have different twists and actors and their past records don't matter when I am watching one Smile. And, we may keep going in circles and I may become the Chicken LOLLOLLOL

kasturika_kashu-MamuKiBhanji-

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Okay, will stop here as I like stories that have different twists and actors and their past records don't matter when I am watching one Smile. And, we may keep going in circles and I may become the Chicken LOLLOLLOL

hmmm this story WILL have different twists dnt u worry...LOL bt why r u going on with this chicken thing over and over agen?ROFL

Taiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.