Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Send msg to Balaji pointing their illogic (Page 2)

ria_dgr8 Groupbie
ria_dgr8
ria_dgr8

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:38am | IP Logged

I remembered something and hey so called know alls by the way first u showed that kashish is eldest then mehek then mouli then kanan and charu is the youngest!then the other day proff sinha tells aksaht that first he will egt charu married and then kanan as kanan is youngest!!!!!!!kya proff apni betion ka order bhool gaya to pardhata kya hoga????LOL

from ria!!!

sidii Newbie
sidii
sidii

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:52am | IP Logged
1. Rishi marrying Sanjana suddenly and she believing him , though
initially she was the level headed person, how can she love sujal and
other sec go into rishi arms and get married, the same day.

2.Editors have taken leave, in the scene where sujal & kashihs make
love, kahish was wearing red outfit and opens the door for lalith,
end of episode. but , the very next epsiode something else scene is
shown and much is edited. what had happened???

3. INspector Nayak had told Akshat that some women was involved , but
did not tell anyone why???? even in the end nayak nor akshat came up
with whole issue again, he never pointed out that to kashish why???
creative heads were changed or what??

4. How did archie knew that akshat had the papers and got stole
them??? who told her and how come they knew it???

5. The dhaba men, mechanic, all even after one year remember the
faces properly and are their to give answers???? very logical right???

6. Sujal charcter was always blunt but honest, not like piyush then
why it looked it was turning into one????His dialogue needed to be
more stronger, but the dialogue had no dum, only rajeev had....So its
was working....

7.Sujal reached with piyush the hospital late, no justification was
shown for that.

8. Rishi saying and others agreeing that he loved Mehak in the
beginning...when did that happen. he never loved her, he used
her.Then how come kashish and others agreed to that statement, which
was shown.

will send as my brains start working more faster..

BY BHOOMI ....
jnazia311 Newbie
jnazia311
jnazia311

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:59am | IP Logged

well i have been a silent member n i appreciate the pain u all r taking for rajeev.but do u all think balaji camp will pay heed to it?? not at all!!!!

the reason i find for them to ask for the various illogical things is to make up for the wrongs what they have been doing so that people can still be hooked to kth...one logic which i m sure they will show is that how sujal comes to know abt  kashish's revenge plan...

whatever it is..i am sure ektan her camp wont get rajeev back..they r adamant people .let rajeev prove his worth outside the balaji camp which i m sure he will .this itself will be a slap on balaji unit coz they think acotrs can be famous n successful only when they r in balaji...

rajeev quitting is the first step n he has lead the way...take it from me...many other balaji actors n actresses r going to leave coz most of them r fedup of ekta n her sick stories .she thinks she is showing women in good light?? she is not..she is showing women in the worst possible way!!!!

hats odd to rrajeev.he sure will succeed n i m proud he id not bow down to ekta n her chamchas!!!!

nazia

ria_dgr8 Groupbie
ria_dgr8
ria_dgr8

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:05am | IP Logged

hey nazia

i agree with u!!!!but januu ke liye try to kar hi sakte hain!!!!!and yes sujalfan again i request u to send a mail to shelijaji that balaji people asked us to point the mistakes and here they are i know they wont show this to ekta so plzzzz can u forward this to ektaji so that the truth comes before her!!!!!

even if ekta doesnt take notice of this shelija ji will!!!!!!!!!!!coz sony is a big threat and they cant loose kth vieweres to sony!!!!!!!!!!

ria!!!

pessifier Groupbie
pessifier
pessifier

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:41am | IP Logged

WHAT THE HELL U THINK ABT UR SELF JUST ,,,,,, SEE THE COMMENTS,,,

NO.1 MEhak kashish ki shade sai pehali preganent thee ur roshan ki dafa it takes her 15 months,,, and now  again u will forget abt it,,,

No2,,, sania ku thoo archie nai sujal ku thapar parwanai kai badd bahir bhejj dia tha jab sujal kai sir pai danda mara tha,,,,, phir foo ka sai nazal hui thee breaks fail karnai kai liaii,,

NO3,,,, shilma main kabhi tu baraf huti hai ur kabhi nahi,,,

NO4,, professor sab tu barai mahan hain phir ik middle class ki brti kai fashion ur upar sai chaska chaska pai dance abb kia kharat baich aii hainn,,

SAB SAI BARII BATTTT SHIMLA MAIN KOI AIRPORT NAHI,,,,, HAII,,

JAB KASHISH INVESTIGATE KARNAI JATII HAI TU DELHI SAI PEDAAL ATTI HAII

aneesha Senior Member
aneesha
aneesha

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:53am | IP Logged

rishi not at all fit 2 be a businessman as many of them have already commented. he was supposed 2 be the biggest villain in kth but now hes jus turnin positive which isnt good 2 watch

sujal was the person who was very serious and very responsible but he's turned the opposite and rishi has almost taken his place, i don't understand why?

kth is causin a lot of problem to the viewers

ria_dgr8 Groupbie
ria_dgr8
ria_dgr8

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 4:09am | IP Logged
hey so called know all how u justify this?

in the very beginning , when kth started ( i just saw this video recently) it is veena's and cg's  wedding anniversary , and in the morning sujal tells veena that cg has been unable to give her any happiness in the 30 years of their marriage. now this was some 2- 3 years ago. that means today cg and veena are married for atleast 32 - 33 years . now if reva is cg's first wife how could she have married him only 30 years before?

the marriage certificate of reva and cg stated 1975 as the year of marriage. and swayam would be born after a year or so. swayam is older than sujal by 4 years. if swayam is 28 now is sujal  24?? or did reva give birth to swayam before her marriage to cg?

in the beginning when sujal and kashish go to palanpur for the plot both are wearing some different outfits. they have to spend the night there which they both had not intended.next day they are wearing different outfits. did the hotel people provide them with those outfits ?

from vrushali!!!
rajeevaamna1 Groupbie
rajeevaamna1
rajeevaamna1

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Dearest Ekta ji,

hey........ok so u need some illogical points.........hmmmmm........well if i start writing them maybe i will have too wrte fer 12 or more hours........ccuz there r so many of them.........welll wat my friends have wrote is enuf fer me........actually when i got to no that rajeev is leaving.............i felt really bad.........as we rajeev fans can't even imagine a day without seeing him onscreen........i thank u ekta fer choosing rajeev as sujal.............credit shuld be definately given to u but dun u think even rajeev has done a great job..............ekta ji i'll be greatfull to u fer all my life as u brought rajeev in our lives but plzz dont do this.............plzz stop rajeev.........we want him as sujal...........u no wat 90% of the viewers watch it for rajeev ..........and even fer rajeev aamna chemistry............but if any1 of them leaves not only kth will loose its charm but also kth's trp's will fall definately cuz i dun think that this swayam-rishi-sega is not gud enuf to continue this show without rajeev...........believe me i no many ppl who watch kth.........nowadays even they have stopped watching it cuz there is no rajeev in it.....and i am one of them.................so plzz ekta ji...........its my humble request  to u ............to bring back rajeev.............as without him kth is nothing ...........seriously!

Go to top