Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajeevaamna1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
in the very beginning , when kth started ( i just saw this video recently) it is veena's and cg's wedding anniversary , and in the morning sujal tells veena that cg has been unable to give her any happiness in the 30 years of their marriage. now this was some 2- 3 years ago. that means today cg and veena are married for atleast 32 - 33 years . now if reva is cg's first wife how could she have married him only 30 years before? the marriage certificate of reva and cg stated 1975 as the year of marriage. and swayam would be born after a year or so. swayam is older than sujal by 4 years. if swayam is 28 now is sujal 24?? or did reva give birth to swayam before her marriage to cg? in the beginning when sujal and kashish go to palanpur for the plot both are wearing some different outfits. they have to spend the night there which they both had not intended.next day they are wearing different outfits. did the hotel people provide them with those outfits ? BY VRUSHALI
rajeevaamna1 thumbnail
1.Sujal had given whole of the R&G to varun as a present on his marriage according to which the Garewals were only employees but how come they have a share in the business. 2.Why sujal had to beg Archie for 5 crores when Kashish was kidnapped didn't he have any share in the company as he had given back the 10% back to Archie's dad so even he was a boss of the company and he could have taken the money whenever he wanted he didn't had to beg!!! 3.When C.G came to take sujal back home what kind of a line he said " mujhe ab bhi d hai jab main ne tumhen aur piyush ko pehli bar sharaab peete hue pakra tha" can someone explain me that he has come to take back sujal or what!!! 4.And by the way whatever sujal did to piyush was published in the newspaper or what how Swayam is doing the same things. 5.After sujal and Kashish got married and they went to Banglore how come Kashish came to know that sujal would feel like vomiting after coming to the (most disgusting) room (in the whole world) I am talking about the room where according to piyush " Kashish and him came as two but were going as one thanks to sujal" 6.If Swayam can know about Sujal's trick so why doesn't Rishi know about them and starts using them. And even if Rishi doesn't know them so why is Kashish not using her brain BY MUNZ
rajeevaamna1 thumbnail
1. Rishi marrying Sanjana suddenly and she believing him , though initially she was the level headed person, how can she love sujal and other sec go into rishi arms and get married, the same day. 2.Editors have taken leave, in the scene where sujal & kashihs make love, kahish was wearing red outfit and opens the door for lalith, end of episode. but , the very next epsiode something else scene is shown and much is edited. what had happened??? 3. INspector Nayak had told Akshat that some women was involved , but did not tell anyone why???? even in the end nayak nor akshat came up with whole issue again, he never pointed out that to kashish why??? creative heads were changed or what?? 4. How did archie knew that akshat had the papers and got stole them??? who told her and how come they knew it??? 5. The dhaba men, mechanic, all even after one year remember the faces properly and are their to give answers???? very logical right??? 6. Sujal charcter was always blunt but honest, not like piyush then why it looked it was turning into one????His dialogue needed to be more stronger, but the dialogue had no dum, only rajeev had....So its was working.... 7.Sujal reached with piyush the hospital late, no justification was shown for that. 8. Rishi saying and others agreeing that he loved Mehak in the beginning...when did that happen. he never loved her, he used her.Then how come kashish and others agreed to that statement, which was shown. BY BHOOMI
rajeevisdabest thumbnail

Rishi loved Mehak for what two episodes and now he's back to his ways how dumb is that you creatives yourselves said viewers like Rishi as he is (a flirt) so y did u make him fall in love with Mehak as quickly as he fell out of love with her. YOU CONTRADICTING YOURSELVES.

When Kashish had her revenge talk 2 pic of Piyush and Sujal heard her didn't see think not to talk 2 him again. How Stupid? You have just nearly been caught with your stupid revenge talk and u do it again so rishi can here.

Rishi said he will try get Mehak's love a much more wicked way...what has he done....

Women in your serials are supposed to be presented in a strong take no nonsense approach and support their families no matter what. So why did Mouli betray Mehak when it came to Rishi, doesn't family come first. Why didn't Mehak say anything to Sujal she knew by Kashish marrying Sujal she would ruin his life and Kashish's in the process, doesnt she care about her sister. ILLOGIC.

Sujal was so quick 2 forgive Kashish after her revenge. Old Sujal wouldn't have taken that. Look at the way he behaved when he found out she was marrying Piyush and he thought she was playing with his feelings. That amazing scene when he wrote the check and threw it at her because he thought she was a gold digger.

I'm not surprised Sujal wants to quit, ur writers have no logic. Fine it's T.V but it needs to have some reality.

I will think of more and post again......

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Thanks a lot friends for the support. I have sent all these points to Balaji's. If they have any sense then they would see how good their creative team is........ Ekta should realise now the quality of her creative team in KTH. If not then I can only say nobody's a bigger fool than her.... and I always thought her to be intellegent.......

Mai Rajeev bahar gaya KTH se toh KTH bhi bahar gaya Star se.......

And thats a guarantee....... don't mind friends.  am in a foul mood today...

hOOry thumbnail

ALERT: BALAJEEE & STARPLUS.......

U guys need points we will supply u wid tons dunt give us a chance to offend u......caz we are not only fans but we are wild protestors.....how many ponts do u want.....lemmme telll u i wont go in deeep past caz if i go thr i would take thousands of things out thr lemmme talk abt thrsday episode......wat did u guys have it thr.....lemmme point dem out for u....

1. Broken wife going to other woman who ahve caused pain in her life.....i mean whr does tht logic come from u n apologize excuse me....get logic.....dat tht can only happen in drama not in real life life....DUH !!!!

2. Showing swayums concern for veena.....the way he is asked wat have i done to ur mom.....he waz the one who wanted alll tht to happen but u guys showed sympathy on his face....wellll would say helloo wake up....dreams over !!!!

3. Cg said they mate in canada got married thr....howz tht possible caz marriage certificate waz made in Shimla.....i dunt think canada have got new state thr named as Shimla.....hahahahhaa.....i would say guys go watch fools rush in.....i mean tht waz comedy movie whr alll fools get together n have party.....thank god rajeeev took decision to leave tth shows he is so dam COOL.....dam u guys !!!!

4.  Did guys checked tht accident scene....hahahahhahaha......i mean car waz so dam slow uske bhad it didnt even touch her body she got bleeding.....she got fainted.....i mean wat shud i say no more.....abt it....u guys shud have zoomed out tht scene.....i mean get alive guys !!!

5. Now at police station.....i mean thts a minor point but stilll shud show it to u guys.....plus ur creative team....y would cg to come police station if he knew whr veena waz.....hhehhehe......i mean y on helll someone would go to register lost case tht means they dunt have any clue or they cant get tht person......such a silly scene.....Check tht out !!!!

6.  How waz rishi sure tht veena waz admitted as police inspector said it might b her.....scene illogical scenes.....i mean how on earth rishi gets alll surety abt it.....open ur eyes.....we arnt blink or duff !!!!!

7. I.C.U lemmme telll u the meaning of thz word INTENSIVE CARE UNIT do u know wat thz thing is for.....plus operation how do u take such things lightly.....such minor thing happened she had to undergo operation & i.c.u helllo.....if u guys needed fuss u guys shud have given her heart attack instead.....seee i m more creative hehehehe......

8. How do cg gets to know tht sujal got to mumbai....how....how....how....did he recieved a revealation hehehhehe.....how on earth he got to know abt it ???? logic i think i will have ta make thz word clear as welll.......

9. Sujal got to mumbai.....i blinked n he got thr....i think ur creative directors have invented something faster dan plane.....or they have got time machine to hold time hehehehee......WINK WINK !!!!!

jusss check nine ilogical points from one episode.....dat takes place only for 15 mins....u guys says its 30 mins show but ur breaks are for 15 mins.....15 mins n nine illogical.....thank god i didnt had to go in past.....6 creative directors share same piece of mind.....hahahahhaha......get RAJEEV back wid his prestiage.....the way u guys have filled news wid trash.....make up to him....get him bak hear it !!!!!

h00ry

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sujalfan these are the illogical points that i collected from rajeev fans.As u said me to do so.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------

ILLOGICAL POINTS

1-that theere father is justa professor and his daugther wear expensive dresses and his father is not a engneer that his daugthers wear expensive dresses...he is just a soical lecturer

2- where is canan now who has started doing 2 work in R&G but now where is she haan

3- and where is professor sinha now when veena had an accident

4-and professor sinha didnt look like an old man like of 5 daugthers ,he look like a young man

5-the pair of vasu and lalit...vasu looks so old and lalit is so young

6- when rishi was mad like a lady miss bregenza and nowbody got 2 knows that he is a boy in this generation...like as now adayz girls look 2wards otehr girls..that he hands look like a guy then how cum nobody realizes that he is a Man not a lady

7-ohhhhhhh ya professor sinha even didnt recognise that he is rishi not a lady haan

8-we ever saw any maid in kashish house and even they dont make foods and how there house is clean

9-aur kya in sarriii behanoon ko ek hee ghar mila hai garewals and raheja'z ka

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------- --------------------------------------

1,,they shown that reva comes from AMERICA and last night CG told
that they met him in canada and married
,,,than why was that marrige certificate belong to SHIMLA HIGH COURT
we see with our eyes,,,

2. akshat brought up in india ur in AMERICA what was that kia who
itna naliq tha kai waha sai usai unhoo nai yaha parhnai kai liai
bhaijaa( as said kai he id friend of kashish}

3. in drama it is shown that he is kashish's friend obviously he is
her classmate or age fellow and sujal akshat diference is 5 to 6
months and kashish is younger than sujall,,,, what the hell was
that,,,

4.MR. narulla ajjtak piouch kai paper sighn karani nahi aa sakaaiii,,
5. and where are those gifts whhich sujal gave him,,
6. where is her mangalsutar,,,,jab nafrat kartee thee tu pehantii
thee abb kia zyada mohabat main pehnnana najayyaz haii kia????
7 . she never bother to exxplain now the misunderstandings and why
she married to piouch
8. app jitna marzee kisi sai pyar karain but the way she suddenly
free with sujal is just thought able,,,
9. ajj tak yeh pata nahi chall saka kai jab suhjal ur kashish
banglore gaii thai tu kia … sujal feel that thing or it just the
kashish's thought,,
10. when she throw the pic kashish ,,sujal back in car reminds the
same and said"kai merai ,piouch ur kashish kai illawa or koi nahi
janta " than why he does't clarify thann…,,,,
11.in the beginning u said in kth kai sujal america sai parh kai aii
hai tu who pratham kai sath england kia kar raha tha jab rahul