Celebrity Fan Clubs

a question

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sonalkhullar

IF-Rockerz

sonalkhullar

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 9:07am | IP Logged

hi guyz...i have a quick question...is dere a Zayed Khan Fan CLub..

thanxBig smileBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a question" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Hey there,

here is the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=262813&K W=zayed

Next time please make use of the Search button to help you find the club.Embarrassed

Also there was a list of fan clubs posted, I am not sure where it went. Hmm, Mehak??Confused

love,
khair

sonalkhullar

IF-Rockerz

sonalkhullar

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
thanx khair

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 07 June 2006 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_kp

Hey there,

here is the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=262813&K W=zayed

Next time please make use of the Search button to help you find the club.Embarrassed

Also there was a list of fan clubs posted, I am not sure where it went. Hmm, Mehak??Confused

love,
khair

Hi, if the list of fan clubs was edited, then it goes back to a normal topic. I'll find it and put it back upSmile

Answer given. Topic Closed.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top