Aasman Se Aage

WU-May31st Akshat's folks agree for Akshi..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*MC4821ringrosesAnku_20shiny3amitaspgunjan_77A-HELPING-HANDjuwiNupsdipsjolly_flsingh008CrazySaRuniansaveeta24vasanthi16Nadiamimi18vanadhinarangi314anizorpoo_sashred12asdpsanmolchucklebuddy.AbhIyalicious.SandCastle._Rasha_rukhsar.crazyApoorvaFanswethasyam08seelakschand1234soni595krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-May31st Akshat's folks agree for Akshi.." in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Done updating, friends, I apologize for any mistakes, Please watch the video, will add the pictures later, In a rush to school

Higlights

KM made a big tamasha abt malthi being a thiefAngry

DC was there Yeah Embarrassed in Bits CryCryCry but took meenakshi around to introduce But left her to battle out things...

Akshat's parents understood Akshat's  feeling for Meenkashi and said that they would support him and went to meet meenakshi...@ her place. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolchand1234

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
shanthi your a saviour only pity is tat I missed such a nice episode thanks for the person update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Shanti. I would love to see love blossom between my fav couple Angad and Karishma. Karishma's mom is the real culprit behind the way Karishma behaves. Loved the way Angad introduced Karishma to his parents and the talk about Junior Artist. Smile
The recap is interesting DC in full formLOL.

Edited by rekha03 - 31 May 2012 at 12:43pm

ApoorvaFanshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Welcome Jyothi, Bipin has also updated the quick live update ,,

Yes DC was there but in bits, Greedy for more screen space for him

Glad meenakshi's mom  knows the way the world is and how KM is scared of Meenakshi's win against her daughter LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

juwiasdpsanmolApoorvaFan

juwi

juwi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Missed the epi but will catch repeats...thanx for WU Smile its awesum...angad-karishma is my 2nd fvr8 couple of ASA after DC-meenu Embarrassed

ApoorvaFanshanti05

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
they did not break!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy. Heart god bless them.

-Cupcake-ApoorvaFan

Nupsdips

Nupsdips

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the super quick update.. :)

ApoorvaFanshanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.