Aasman Se Aage

31/05:Epi-disc:Akshat!Will U stand by Meenu cont. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

precap:Meenu asks for her song to sandhya she replies by saying dc has called her in studio to give her song 

where meenu gets shock of her life as the song and choreography dc has chosen for her is stunning which stuns meenu too 

dc says he wanan say the same expressions on the face of indian public 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "31/05:Epi-disc:Akshat!Will U stand by Meenu cont. (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bipin,

I will come to this thread later have to rush out !!

Stealing the precapp for my WU !!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Thank you Bipin...
And A big Thank you Shanti for starting this thread today in time...

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Bhanu i did'nt like the way Meenakshi aplogizing to Akshat that she is not layak for his status..

Come on u keep ur dignity why should u feel u have to prove ur self..

DC's looks said a lot he wanted to throw the loosers out who were enjoying some tamasha

vasanthi16

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Hi lovely folks!

Here's my quick 2 cents on today's episode which I quite enjoyed...

It was all about Children & their Parents

As if I needed any more conformation...Angad is a prince!!!! Man, the guy is simply awesome!
I feel quite sorry for Karishma...her mother is simply awful! Clearly she is trying to deal with all her insecurities and lack of success through her daughter...of course, just because her mother is so awful doesn't necessarily mean that Karishma had be a bi***, but she is...not everyone has integrity and character from day 1...Maybe Angad can help Karishma be a better person. That, hopefully, will be her journey during this show. I have no idea whether her mother will see some sense...here is an awful grasping person who go to any lengths to win...yuck. Putting the spoons she stole into poonam's bag was downright disgusting...jeez...had ho gayi yaar...DC pleeaaaseee expose her on national tv...pleeeaassseee! Your TRPs will shoot through the roof!

Also kind of liked Angad-Akshat's dad today...very cute scene between father and son re. "complicated" girl situation...these parents are actually turning out okay...
The mother continued to be awful with the thankooo scene...btw i am really sick of this, after this Meenakshi better learn to say it correctly...
BUT...WOW! BIG SURPRISE! LOVED how Akshat revealed his feelings and how Angad supported him in his calm and collected way...Clap More than that, loved the fact that these parents realized quite quickly what was important to their son and made amends for their behavior! Clap I think this was fabulous!!! The fact that they went to the chawl to apologize was great! And the dad inviting himself for chai...LOL I like him a lot! So far, we have Samir's parents and now Akshat-Angad's parents who have come around...
I am so sick of tv portrayals of crazy parents who destroy their childrens' lives in the name of honor etc...this is so much more realistic to me...parents who do the wrong thing but then come around and do what's best for their children (as determined by the children)...SOOO much more realistic IMO...
HUGE thumbs up from me for this...Thumbs Up

Irritants in the episode:

Meenakshi's crying...
Meenakshi's thankooo
Poonam...she is so annoying...from day 1 she's been annoying and she just gets worse...

vasanthi16

vasanthi16

Goldie

vasanthi16

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Mira...u wrote everything what i wanted to write abt the epsiode...it was a good episode...lots of things came to fore and were resolved.

Love Angad !! He is truly a prince...Akshat u were just a fraction away from my jhootis...thank God u redeemed ur self ! Last scene in Meenu's house was cute.

Karishma's mom...God help us from this woman...she is disgusting ...glad Akshat stopped Meenu from making it a big spectacle and giving that woman more importance...K looked a trifle uncomfortable at her mum's behaviour !
At last crybaby spoke up...but still she better stop crying at the drop of the hat and speak up more...and pls stop that Thankooo...Angry

DC's plans r falling into place as all r playing acc to his moves !! Looking forward to the gala round and Meenu and K takker !!

narangi314

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasanthi16

Mira...u wrote everything what i wanted to write abt the epsiode...it was a good episode...lots of things came to fore and were resolved.

Love Angad !! He is truly a prince...Akshat u were just a fraction away from my jhootis...thank God u redeemed ur self ! Last scene in Meenu's house was cute.

Karishma's mom...God help us from this woman...she is disgusting ...glad Akshat stopped Meenu from making it a big spectacle and giving that woman more importance...K looked a trifle uncomfortable at her mum's behaviour !

At last crybaby spoke up...but still she better stop crying at the drop of the hat and speak up more...and pls stop that Thankooo...Angry

DC's plans r falling into place as all r playing acc to his moves !! Looking forward to the gala round and Meenu and K takker !!

Hi Vasanthi! I wanted to comment on your comments from the previous episode too... but by the time I found time, today's had already aired.
@bold:

Yes, totally! I meant to comment on that...I was wondering if I was dreaming! But I guess not, if you felt the same way too?! Karishma was looking uncomfortable from the moment her mother breezed in...she's really quite vulgar, isn't she?!
perhaps, the Angad-effect is already working on Karishma! 

As for crybaby and her thankoo...the less said the better...LOL 

vasanthi16

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.