India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

27th october 2004

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Armaan buys that card. Pari sees him leaving. She runs to her car and comments to Malika how she can't do this detective work. Malika says irately to drive instead of waiting here. The gang and Jassi's family are totally enjoying themselves. Billu is a bit drunk by now. Veeru offers the gang some drinks. The gang refuse. Veeru wink at them and says its a different juice. The gang understand and they all also starts drinking with Billu without him realizing the mischief.. Meanwhile Jassi goes to her room and stares at the mirror happily. Her face is glowing with joy and sincerity. From the mirror she sees her new diary on the drawer. She then looks back at it. She goes and pick it up " So you are laughing at me too. But what can I do. I am starting a new life. And you know it. I tell you everything. Hmmm since I am starting a new life might as well get a new diary…… No you are going to be there with in my new life. I wonder how will I look on my wedding day. After all this is the first time I am dressing up. Will people make fun of me ??? Well ! I don't care. I will decorate you too."

Meanwhile downstairs Billu looks really drunk now. Ruby mom offers him some chips. He tell ruby mom not to mind him. Its just that he is so happy for Jassi. Ruby mom smiles and says that everybody is happy for her. Billu voice starts shaking with emotion "She was so small. Children just grow so fast. And now she is going to go away…." Suddenly his emotional turns into a determined one. He looks as if today he wants to open up all his feelings , thoughts and worries about Jassi. He tells ruby mom that he wants to call Purab. He calls Purab. Purab had thought it was Jassi. When he hears billu's voice he says with a smile that he was just about to call him. Jassi has just come down and is watching Billu.Billu gets emotional again & says to purab that he is so grateful of him for seeing the true Jassi. Purab replies that how Jassi opened his eyes ( I didn't get this part well) Billu replies that people today all have closed eyes. Purab then says( I think) that how he is nothing compared to Jassi so Billu shouldn't be saying anything at all. Jassi eyes has also become sad on seeing billu like that. Purab then tell Billu how from now onwards he will call him papaji. And papaji now you have Purab and Jassi. Now tears starts falling from Billu eyes. He tells him to stop talking or he will really start crying. And adds that he wants to speak to him face to face. Purab tries to avoid it but Billu won't hear a no. Purab agrees to come. Purab then says to himself "When I got Jassi I never thought I would get a family too. Thank you Jassi". Bindiya see Billu. She asks Ruby mom that who is billu speaking with as he is looking so emotional. Ruby mom says Purab. Bindiya then looks pleased and says " yeh family koa kiski nazaar nahin lag jeya".  Billu wants to have some more drinks. He finds the bottle empty. He asks Veeru. Veeru starts looking nervous while the gang guilty. Billu starts throwing a fit. He says that today the day is to enjoy. And only for today he is drinking. Bebe and Amrit tries to protest but billu won't hear a no. Amrit even mentions his health. Billu is adamant. Jassi whispers to Bebe that how will she go now. Amrit on seeing billu stubborn relents and asks him to wear a toppee before leavin. Jassi looks at the time. She wonders that why in the world did she agree to meet Armaan.

Malika comments to Pari how strange Armaan is acting. That first he almost hits a car second he buys a gift and now he is waiting for somebody in the dark. Pari replies that its all the girl doing. Malika looks dejected. Meanwhile Armaan calls Jassi. Bebe picks up the phone and give it to Jassi. Jassi tells him how she can't come. Armaan whines that she promised. Jassi says in a worried tone that she can't leave the party like this. Armaan promises that he won't take up her time. Jassi says that she will be really late and he will have to wait for long time out in the cold. Armaan says determinedly says that he will wait for no matter how long it takes. Jassi tries to say something when Armaan quickly says "I got something for you…" and cuts of his mobile. Jassi looks really troubled and confused now.

Billu is walking now on the streets. He is not wearing a toppe. It's a monkey cap that one wear in cold weather to cover the ears. He is in high spirits. He sees a car ( armaan is inside). Armaan is shocked to see him. He unwillingly gets out of the car. Billu asks what he is doing there. Before Armaan can even says a word billu cuts in and say " Oh I get it ! You have come to get some fresh air." Armaan nods his head. Then Billu invites him to the party. Armaan says no and says how all Jassi's friend (staff) will be there. Billu asks him "Are you Jassi's enemy ?" Armaan quickly says no. Then Billu asks if Jassi works for him. Armaan says yes. Billu reasons out that then Armaan has no reason to stay away from the party. Armaan makes a last attempt by trying to say " But my car…." Billu says "Oh don't worry. The car can come with you too". He sits in Armaan's car. Armaan got the looks that clearly says "what have I gotten myself into". Armaan car's reaches Jassi's house. When Billu gets down he loudly says "Welcome to the Walia household". Billu goes inside while Armaan looks reluctant to go. When Billu gets inside the gang is trying to leave. Billu stops them. Then he invites Armaan in. Everybody is stunned at first moment but then everybody says how the party has brighten even more because of Armaan. Veeru offers him drink. Billuy drags him to the bedroom. He shows a NCC (I guess the shooting certificate ) where Jassi came second. Armaan jokes how he should be careful now. Billu shows even more certificates proudly. Jassi comes in the doorway. Armaan hints to her by his hands that he can handle it and not to worry. Armaan asks if Billu has done some studies which Jassi has done and Billu gets emotional again and says "No I haven't. The dreams that I never even dreamt or imagined are fulfilled by my daughter". Malika complains to Pari that where have Armaan gone. Pari says the girl he must be dating must be the bad kind. (not sure) She goes to the house to check on armaan. Everybody is drunk. In fact Nazreen is lying on the swing while the rest of the gang seems to have forgotten there surroundings. Suddenly Maithele complain that she can't breathe properly to Maria. Maria advices her go to the window and get some fresh air. Maithele does that and sees Pari outside staring back at her. Both of them scream loudly on seeing each other face. Pari runs away while Maithele goes to the gang to tell them. The gang starts laughing. Nandu on hearing this rushes outside in search of his baby doll. Just then the gang realizes that its getting late. Bindiya reminds them about big boss. They take their bags. Billu and Armaan come out of the room. Billu stops them and asks where are they going. Bindiya says that its getting late. Billu asks them to stop talking nonsense and that each one go and stand at the corner of the room. Bidniya says " Uncle ji tomorrow we will come and stand in the corner as long as you like but please let us go now". Armaan cuts in and says to Billu that he is there so billu can talk to him. Billu finally agrees. Outside the gang hope that they have n't gotten Jassi too late to meet big boss. Maria says that Purab is the type of the guy that would wait for jassi no matter how late she is. The gang agrees at her statement. Malika and Pari sees them.

Inside Billu is sitting and holding a cushion to his ear. He has totally lost it. He is singing a song. Amrit tell Armaaan that how billu is drinking after a very long time. Armaan nods his head. He helps billu to stand then Amrit takes over and guide billu to the bedroom. Bebe tell both of them(jassi and armaan) that they can talk outside. Armaan says that he really wanted to take Jassi for a ride with her family permission of course. Bebe half-heartily agrees. She tell Jassi not to be late. Jassi in turn tell bebe not to worry about Billu. Bebe goes. Jassi has a tired look on her face.

Edited by deadly - 27 October 2004 at 1:58pm

usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
thanks deadly
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Nice update, Deadly.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
 Thanks Deadly,you are an angelBig smile
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

God bless you Deadly!

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Deadly thats a super cool update as ever.

But the name of the girl on swing is naazneen. I guess tell me if I am wrong. But in the whole serial i like her as the most cutest.

Jammy.

sharmili Groupbie
sharmili
sharmili

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Angry  Bevakoof T&D singh...phirr say hum sab kou latkaa diya...

But does this means that Purab see Jassi and Armaan sir going together and another Shaq ka keera...... Oh my gowd....

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Bless u Deadly....

Go to top