Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hello friends we have been discussing about many relationships so far.Wink
But there is one such relationship that has been breaking ma head for the past 1yr  and this may be called as unrealistic also.Embarrassed

There is one X in ma fb account and his profile sounds do nice: also i have chatted with him many times.Smile

Unknowingly i had  devoleped feelings for him . Whether this can be called as love or long lasting love; I am excited whenever i see his name on chat coloumnSmile

HOW TO FIND OUT I LOVE THAT GUY OR NOT????

Edited by Strawbella - 31 May 2012 at 9:18am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is this Advicable" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged

love can happen with anyone whom we know for long and exchanging words with eachother on daily basis and it is likely to develop feelings for that person 

and since you have started feeling for that guy from past 1 year and you stil having then for sure its js not friendship.

and js you wanna find out whether its love or not then u c everyone has their own way of finding they love the particular person or not sometimes its js liking which we name as love and when realize its js liking its too late LOL

wil suggest a filmy way js watch this video by js getting into it if you could connect urself and dat guy with the characters then u seriously in love with him dats how i did

i connected her with everything around me and it did worked

cannot say whether it wil work for you too or not but its an option

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8swF2-R6X9A

and if stil not sure then i would suggest tok to your friend tel him ur feelings and then his replies wil tel u whether u love him or not Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Strawbella

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Is this happened in your personal life also;-) I really dont know wat tat guy is thinking about. I am in partially love with him and one cool fact that we both are from same community only. Lol i have only seen his photo. Thanks a lot for replying bipin:-)

Magical_KaSh

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

@Strabella-yes it has happened in my life too when i wanted to find out and wsn sure what is it i was like going wacko LOL

And If You Dont know what that guy thinks then js u should really know what he thinks whats his feelings towards u so that u dont end up getting a broken heart Embarrassed.

And From same community is the plus point u having Tongue.

And You Welcome For Anything Anytime Tongue.

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
I'd just ask you to be careful.  Sometimes people on the internet are not how they are in real life. So don't reach to any conclusions without actually meeting him.  Finding someone you like on the internet is not bad, just be careful. Meet him in public places first.. see if you can trust him and then go from there. 

All the best!

Magical_KaSh

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Agreed mahi internet peoples arent sometimes like what they pretend

so its better to be careful 

but on the other hand the thing is the topicmaker knows that guy from part 1 year 

and 1 year is pretty good time to know how someone is in reality if u are coming in contact with that person on daily basis 

though its subject of debate rather dan discussion

so suggestion of mine stil wil b the same js to find out whether its love or not

and it depends on u where u take this relationship whether u meet him personally or not it depends on what u experience when u told him about ur feelings first.

Edited by Bipin2012 - 03 June 2012 at 10:19pm

Strawbella

IF-Dazzler

Strawbella

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Mahi i will better stick to your suggestion of personal meeting:-)

Magical_KaSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.