Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madanike thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey suki great post! I just don't know but the CV's have just ruined both the characters .I liked sanchi when she saved her father from sadanand and she helped her father get the pension and also confronted the students who were teasing her for the poster kand but now they have made her character totally dumb and foolish.She has bcome a total liar and is even going on with it which has started to irritate me.All the lies that she said have only given her bigger problems but nothing was solved instead it grew more.So wat are  the CV"S trying to portray that You should always lie when U are in some trouble and when that lie gets caught it will be much more worse than what happens in the serial.She has bcome a total jhooti.For our dear indu singh wat shall I say I liked the fight scenes b/w prabhal and indu .The way indu got scolarship for sanchi from janardhan and then how he ruined prabhal's fresher party.And when he was suspended how he convinced the VC to give him some time was just awesome.But now they have totally ruined his character.The only thing indu doesn't like is if someone betrays him and sanchi inturn betrayed and made fool of him again again! She is only fueling his anger even more which is irritating and disappointing for us to watch
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shri, I am just as frustrated. I hate to see Sanchi lie and weasle her way out of situations. We after all do live in a society where women are looked upon by other based on their marriage. as much as we try to be westernised, we all are Indians at the end of the day. I agree with Suki, how is Sanchi make a wedding a lie? Is it so easy to lie about such a big thing. I know it was forced on her, then why not just file for a freaking divorce! Sanchi was going on about husbands name being a crutch or something. we wanna be equals yet we say and do extreme opposites. I am having a hard time deciding what is right or wrong! I think it all comes down to the fact I love Indu/AD...he has made it difficult for me to choose! But i am mad at Indu, for not knowing Sanchi at all! He claims to but has no clue what she will do next. Guddu and Yogi seem to know their Bhabhiji better...whew...am done ranting!
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Lashy, Thanks for a great update, once again!!!⭐️

@Suki...you totally nailed it, girl!👏

The creatives, in a bid, to create a 'different' heroine from other SP female leads, have actually ended up creating a monster, in the name of Sanchi Mathur or Sanchi Indu Singh, or whatever she wants to call herself!😆

They have created a girl who is exceedingly courageous and amazingly optimistic and self-confident...but at the same time, she is also a lying minx, who will manipulate people and situations according to her will...to the extent that she won't even stay away from causing physical harm to someone, if it serves her purpose! Like sending Indu to the jail for a completely false reason...she knew it that it wasn't a forced marriage and that her mother had not committed suicide...it was enough to break the marriage...but why did she have to send him to jail for? That was plain cruel and wicked too, if I might add that!

Indu on the other hand, is every girl's romantic nightmare come true! Much as we like seeing an obsessed romeo on-screen, I think we can all safely say that if we were to encounter such a situation in real life, we would probably be worse off than Sanchi in dealing with it! The creatives have once again bungled up with the character of Indu Singh! On the one hand, they show him as the Alpha Male...brave, forthright, honest and most importantly a decent and kind-hearted man. But then they show the same man, relentlessly harassing and picking on a helpless girl...and as Sanchi put it correctly in the pre-cap...'ruining her life to satisfy his ego.' That is not exactly a hallmark of a man of character, is it?😕

Also, the story is not exactly moving ahead, especially after the wedding sequence! The creatives could have shown Sanchi's vulnerable side...her fears...her helplessness...her desperation at being pushed into such a situation! What is wrong with that? It would have been the most natural thing for a girl with Sanchi's background to feel? What is unnatural is the way she has bounced back to normal, as if nothing ever happened?😕 I think, that is one of the reasons why the audience is not able to sympathize with Sanchi, despite the so-called atrocities committed upon her! In the end, she still appears to be a sly, cocky, over-confident girl, who will use dishonest means to deal with her problems.

Indu on the other hand seems to be the world's greatest loser at this moment!😆 He is not shown to be studying...he is not shown to be earning money...he is not even shown to be doing some University related work, considering he is a political leader! All he is shown to be is surrounded by his cronies and plotting and planning against a girl! That is so not manly!🤢
Edited by poppy2009 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Poppy, great post girl. Seems like we are all on the same wave length except the CV's of course. I believe you actually penned what I had difficulty writing. Sanchi was emotionless, she didnt seem too affected. any normal girl would have taken a day or two to weep her heart out before she took steps to do something. i would have loved to see a broken Sanchi just for a day. after all such a big thing happened to her, it is enough for any girl to be sad, angry, broken and so many other emotions. sorry i am ranting again :(
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
poppy you have reflected what i probably have tried writing in different threads/posts in different ways.. you have summed it up brilliantly... just because Indu is straightforward does not redeem him in any way... he has the luxury of being ABLE TO BE straightforward... as no one has the guts/power or money to oppose him...If Sanchi continues being as straightforward as Indu all he has to do is wring her arm and lock her up (and many other options from there on) 
actually, i hate the fact that Indu and his gang do nothing other than lounge all day..
so what if he is a gunda... even gundas do SOMETHING...he is a union leader... they could at least show some students coming to him with some problems and he using some power/whatever to solve them... that would show us newer insights into Indu as a person (both good+bad) Right now, he seems to be worse than a loafer ...
even manwa is shown to be running around achieving SOMETHING in his life... but not Indu... please IMPROVISE indu's character CVs... 

stylishly adjusting one's watch or kurta sleeves, powerful frowns, majestic strides, dabang hindi punch lines and warm hazelnut eyes cannot save a show forever...

as for sanchi; the less said the better - the CVs are see-sawing with her character... anyway, they are not showing her as a goody-two-shoes anymore.. so that's actually a fresh change! Come what may (apart from the sending-indu-to-jail ploy) i still support her in everything else she has done till date.. because I know that if I was in her place, as for many other girls i know too... we'd all be cooking up something along these lines to save ourselves from a goon... 

and shifali dear... my my look what the tides have brought ashore... welcome dear *hugs*
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆SUKHI,POPPY,NAMZ,SHRI, NIKKI,LASHY

YEH KYA KIA TUMNE HA HA😆😆
sahi likha sabne... agree with all of you guyzz.. mujhe kuch add karne ki zarurat nahi... mere pyaare doston ke dimaag me bhi wahi hai jo mere dimaag me chal raha tha...😆

roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@lashy- agree with you..
kaam do indu ko CVs..
loved these lines ha ha ha😆😆
stylishly adjusting one's watch or kurta sleeves, powerful frowns, majestic strides, dabang hindi punch lines and warm hazelnut eyes cannot save a show forever...

lashy well said yaar..
Namita-M thumbnail
Shraddha but we have fallen for the same qualities, unfortunately the show can't survive on them!