Ruk Jaana Nahin

31st May - Sanchi's plan seems to work (for now)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Sanchi continues with a heavy heart 'Time has changed me too...my life is nothing without you...please accept me..please...'
The confounded Indu Singh smiles in disbelief. He hums a brief tune about a sparrow and then elaborates 'You used to fly about like a sparrow in the skies and now you've finally fallen at my feet... it is indeed good that you have now grown brains and understood the reality...' he pauses for a second and then smiles naughtily 'Ask me anything you want - I'll give you that...but, dont ask me to grant you the status of my wife...now that is something I can't give you...marrying you and destroying you was my aim, is my aim and will be my aim.' 
The nonchalant Indu briefly reflects on their wedding 'You were my wife for one day and after that our relationship is now dead. I want this ghost of Indu Singh to haunt you forever...' 
She starts tearing up. Watching her cry, Indu retorts 'These tears in your eyes... I WANT to see them.. I want to see them not only for this life, but for the next 7 lives ...'

Sanchi folds her hands and begs him 'Please don't do this to me...please forgive me' She pleads 'Please don't poison my life such...'

He mocks her pleas and then reminds her 'Your life has already been poisoned! You never had a relationship with Indu Singh, you will never have one.. I wouldn't take your hand in mine...and wouldn't let anyone else do so either' grasping her reaction for a moment, he mellows his voice 'If I do commit any such mistake...if I try taking your hand in mine, then I'll just cut that hand off!' (Woah this is serious heights of hatred now!)
(One must watch his skills at changing expressions here - My my!) 
His mischief turns to mockery again 'But one thing.. to see you suffer like this...to see you trembling... I feel at peace...at happiness... especially in my heart...you may conjure up any dream in your mind... but never dream about being my wife...because that is a dream that will never be fulfilled...'

His emotions vented, he finally opens the door and exits after glaring at her for a few moments. 

Sanchi now wipes her tears, a look of satisfaction evident on her face 'Mehek come out... he's left' 
*The tell-tale RJN tune*
Mehek comes out of hiding, relieved that nothing happened to her friend. 
Sanchi remains confident 'I told you didn't I, see...I got what I wanted'

On returning back to his friends, they ask Indu to update them on what happened inside. 
Indu blushes profusely (so cute) 'Oh nothing...I just gave her a reality check...henceforth, any time she sees her face in the mirror, she'll be ashamed...her tears would never stop flowing...' he adds chirpily 'The thing is I haven't stopped hating her... but I'm definitely at peace now...'
The friends break out into a jubilant clamour

UNIVERSITY STEPS
'I will submit the scholarship form and I will get back at him for how he has humiliated me with regards to the 'bhabhiji' posters! But, I'll do it all tomorrow' Sanchi assures Mehek 'Before all that, I need your help...' She  hesitates 'I need to come to the campus tonight..at 8:30 pm...will you be able to come here?'
(Oh no ...I think this is what leads to suhag raat track)
Mehek is taken aback initially; but being the loyal friend that she is, gives Sanchi her word 'I will come, come what may... to support you and to teach Indu Singh a lesson...' 

I would have skipped this part, but this part actually was directed very well... and the message in it quite powerful.. so it was mention-worthy!!!

THE MOHALLA
Ladies in the mohalla are talking bad of Sanchi. They are under the impression that Indu gave Sanchi his name and his everything by marrying her, but she is bringing bad luck upon him by not wearing the Mangalsutra or Sindoor! They then see her parking her cycle in her house and approach her 
'Sanchi, why are you dressed like a widow?'
'Don't you even have a saree?'
'Don't behave like this Sanchi... why are you roaming around like an unmarried girl?'
'If you have a problem with your husband you should sort it out, not continue to stay at your parent's place in this manner'
'Why are you spoiling your husband's life, by discarding all the religious marks of a married woman?'
'Marriage is not child's play...in a lady's life, her husband is everything...'

She replies aptly addressing the various ladies one by one 
'Kaki! You get hit by your husband and blame him for everything and you are telling me about the importance of a marriage!'
'Chachi! Your hard earned money is being squandered by your husband's alcoholism and you are advising me on how to respect a husband! why should only a wife follow wifely duties..what about a husband's duties?'
'Radha chachi - trickey and treachery are the only things your husband knows.. he lies and uses power to achieve everything...so is that fine then?'
'People don't blame me... look at yourselves first...'
She refers to the story of  one of their daughters 
'Take a look at seema didi, how she has continued studying and working after a divorce and is now a successful woman..she did not need her husband to come up in life!'

The ladies are not thoroughly convinced 
'Only with your husband's honour, does your honour lie'
She retaliates in her typical manner 'If your husband does honourable deeds then yes! If he is out to destroy you, then how can we say the same thing?'

Veena hears the ruckus and finally steps out of the house, jumping to her daughter's rescue 'Where were all of you when my daughter was being forcefully married? Where were all of you when Sadanand Tiwari forcefully took over our house? Today you stand here, trying to teach my daughter culture!' She tells them off 'I know my daughter - she is both right and righteous...she is not alone...  she has parents' support with her. Women should support other women in times of need and here you are, busy ridiculing us...shame on all of you!'
Saying so she storms off inside, with Sanchi right behind her.

Obviously what Veena said outside does not hide the fact that she is fearful for her daughter's future. She weeps her heart out 'Sanchi, whatever happens... whatever we say or do...this society will only consider you as Indu's wife.' 
Sanchi requests her mother not to say so, but Veena continues 'I'm your mother Sanchi...I will be there with you always...but this society will not shut up...this truth cannot be nullified...you are married now...and society will remind you about this at every stage...'
Sanchi vows again (adding yet another vow to her daily list of vows) 'I will never allow indu's name to spoil mine! I will show this society how wrong they were about me... this is my promise to you ma!'

ADDA
Guddu (the sane one) suspects that Sanchi is up to some form of foul play, if not there was no necessity for her to accept defeat so willingly. 
However, Indu does not seem perturbed 'Sanchi must be crying her heart out...she has realized her mistakes now...so she came to me begging me to take her back...but, I have given her a piece of my mind...I will make sure that she cries forever...'

PRECAP - OMG! Expect one furious Indu Singh after this!!! 
Sanchi had recorded the entire conversation they both had had in the classroom.. she is showing it to the class... i.e. that they are NOT husband wife in real sense.. Indu is FURIOUS and HUMILIATED & DESPERATE!!!!
Have fun guys!! 

Edited by lashy - 31 May 2012 at 8:41am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittNas1laddoodent4u~~~Sweta~~~deepa911suki11UDEYpressuRashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0Namzz-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "31st May - Sanchi's plan seems to work (for now)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
lashy thnxx for the lovely update dear... 

ha ha LOLLOL ADs expression OMG... its alwayzzz mind blowing.. ha ha was laughing when he was singing that song ha ha ha... LOL phass gaya bechara ek aur plan me... ha ha LOL

ohho spy-camera aur koi nahi apni mehak thi.. laga tha.. how come AD dint realize that they wern't alone... okkk okkk.. ha ha ADs smile and expression mashaaalaah.. ha ha

that mohalla people god...
this seriously happens in our society.. women have to obey all rules n bow down... liked sanchi indu singh's reply...

adda- ha ha guddu know's his only bhabhi so wel;l.. ha ha patidev ko bhi itna nahi pata...

precap-looks like bawaal hone waala hai ha haLOLLOL
ye log khud apni be-izzati kar rahe hai kya hoga inka...

so now this leads to SR ... god thodi bhuddhi do dono ko...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11UDEYpressuRashmi040-SD-0Namzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update Shraddha. I honestly thought Indu would have smartened up about Sanchi, but a big fat NO! Sanchi is pushing Indu to the extreme and knowing his character, the SR in the classroom is apt. How best to totally ruin a girl, in this case his wife. Itni nafrat dono mey. 
Pyaar toh door tak nazar nahi aaraha hai! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11UDEYRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYRashmi04Namzzlashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Indu singh was looking very cute in the entire conversation.. I couldnt take off my eyes from him. Mehak first time did some thing constructive.

Accha to yeh hai reason Suhaag din ka university mein... Saachi is saving herself or creating more trouble for herself ...

I AM SURE GOD IS ALSO NOT AWARE , GOD MUST BE PULLING HIS HAIR... ROFL
 SAACHI KO TO PAKKA  PATTA NAHI HOGAOuch

suki11UDEYroshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashsharma40

Indu singh was looking very cute in the entire conversation.. I couldnt take off my eyes from him. Mehak first time did some thing constructive.

Accha to yeh hai reason Suhaag din ka university mein... Saachi is saving herself or creating more trouble for herself ...

I AM SURE GOD IS ALSO NOT AWARE , GOD MUST BE PULLING HIS HAIR... ROFL
 SAACHI KO TO PAKKA  PATTA NAHI HOGAOuch

ha ha rash... hhiihihLOLLOL
khudki problem aur badhaa rahi hai.. arrey college change kar leti toh kya jaata uska...
ab video dhikhaayegi sabke saamne... indu paglaayega... fir wo plan karega... then SR.. then insult then crying laughing then again sanchi planning ideas fir jawab fir wapas se wahi... haaye college college na raha inka personal property ho gaya ho... kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai it is a park.. koi bhi aata jaata hai.. kabhi bhi kaise bhi aur kuch bhi karta hai..
college ke authorities.. kya taaareef karu inki ab.. good for nothing... aiwwe hi aate hai... padhaate bhi nahi aur college me discipline rakhne ke liye bhi koi action  nahi lete... offf ho kya hai yeh..

suki11UDEYRashmi04Namzzlashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
selvi... yeh to hai...

Decorum naam ke bhi cheez hoti hai ...

That is wrong yaar ...  this serial will not be appreciated by aunt and uncles ... they will not watch... Bus hum jaisay indu singh ke deewanay hi haar haal mein fevicol banay rahay gaye.

suki11UDEYroshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashsharma40

selvi... yeh to hai...

Decorum naam ke bhi cheez hoti hai ...

That is wrong yaar ...  this serial will not be appreciated by aunt and uncles ... they will not watch... Bus hum jaisay indu singh ke deewanay hi haar haal mein fevicol banay rahay gaye.

FEVICOL KA JODD HAI...HA HA LOLLOLROFL

AD YEH KYA KIA TUMNE... CHURA LIA CHURA LIA... HA HA HALOLLOL

suki11UDEYRashmi04Namzzlashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.