Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Mail from Balaji’s... Very important.. (Page 2)

sidii Newbie
sidii
sidii

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:15am | IP Logged

So they need illogical points ???? if i m start from the 1st epsiode till now it will be 1000000 illogical points ...

well the most important points is tht :

1) kashish belives tht sujal kill piyush ??? only some bina sir pair ka saboot kay ..she never tries to find out a saboot ....how can some is so dumb ??? ...i mean in this generation even villegers r ver sharp but thiz ....

2)Then dhabba wala see sujal's photo n quickly remeber he is the same guy who come also tht day n even he ask 4 vine ??? strange how can some 1 remebers i mean roz hazron log ata hongay us ka dhabbay per kya sab ki baat yaad rakhta hoga ??? ...is there is some hiiden camera there or wat...

3)Archie killed piyush ????????????? even saniya invlove can anybody explain me wht was it logic tht archie kill piyush ??? ...

4)How can i forget mahek pregnancy ?????? it must be world record tht 1st time in the history some 1 is give birth a child in 15 months ?? even it is come in some article ... n now again same scene mahek is pregnant but now sign of it ??? ...

5)One more addition to the ever growing bloopers on KTH!!! When did
Sujal and Kashish meet on Valentines day first time???? Wasn't it
kashish's b'day????

6)Rahul singhania promise Sujal tht he will destroy him Now where he is gone ????

7)Vasu alwys say tht they have 70% shares in de company if i m not mistaken sujal is take over the buiness remebere befor the accident of piyush ...so ???

8)Where is varun's buiness mind now ??? he alwys take part in buiness but now it was rishi who handle all deals who even dont how 2 handle the buiness just becoz of it Ejaz is replaced so varun character is weak now ????????? ....

9)At Sangeet ceremony suddenly phupii jee agyiin thi now where is she ??? ....

10)Yeh at very begiining at planpur s+k stay in same room n next day archie cum she ask wat they r doing in same room n they said here is only 1 room avilabe only so how can archie get the room if i m not mistekn she get 2 know tht s+k is in planpur when kashish told her abt it at well secene ....

11)Piyush knows tht both r in luv but he never solve the misunderstandings between s+k ...so it is called best frend ???? ...or mahan human being ??? ...

12)Is buddhas r retired from office if they so y they alwys cum in official meetings if they not so y they not go 4 office ??? ...

13)When kashish come to know de truth tht sujal is innocent ...they show snowing near the garage and why it snowed badly after that disappeared...delhi sa shilmla n shimla sa delhi walking distnace per hai kya ???? .....

14)Sujal knows de whole truth abt kashish revenge ????? And what nonsense he didnt say anything becoz he want her khushi? Excuse why did he get married to her? WHY???? And he give a excuse of saying tht he don't want to explain myself ....wah wat a logic ....

15)Bus kashsh ko yeh pata chal gaya sujal is innocent thtz it the scene is complete ??? wht abt saniya case tht arice hire her in other serials they alwys show tht yeh misundersatnding kyu thi n kya waja thi but here ??? ....

16) Kth is a story of s+k n youth entertaining but now iot bceomes typical other serials now wat is new in cuming track the all ghisa pita masala ??? ....

17) Jab cg sujal ko ghar lay ja nay ka liye ata ata hai he come at his sujal lake spot how can he knows abt it ??? ...even wen bfore marrige varun is thinking abt her n mahek relationship sujal also comes there ??? ....

18)While sujal is in jail he keep changes his clothes ??? kya facilities wala jail hai ....

19)At kashish engagement wid rahul singhania sujal cum up wid saboots n rahul's wife in one day how can he find dhair saray saboots ??? ....

20)In last few episodes it show tht rishi is fall in luv wid mahek n he is trying his best to get mahek but wen mahek knows abt his real face he get back his old flirting buiness so is thiz called pyar ??? .....

21)Remember sujal is very happy n dancing in de rain just becoz R&g already get international level wid singhanias so wat thiz tokyo natak ??? ....

22)Sujal is very found of kids remember he want 7 kids but now there is no sign even in future track ???? .....

23)Recenetly it is showed tht sujal is very disturb wen he cum to know tht his mom is second wife of cg n he breaks the mirror n go... n in the next scene it is show tht he is sleeping in de room ...wat abt centre scene ???? they dont show how sujal calm down n so so .....

24) Repeating all old scenes of sujal wid piyush ....we r fool kya ??? ...

25) The remakes scenes of consuming marrige of s+k is proved tht craetive units alwys made mistakes ....ok f9 it is drama but reality n logics bhi kuch hotay hain ...

love
"sidiii"

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Please friends post these topics in the Send Balaji's msg topic. Then it would be easier for me.

Asima Senior Member
Asima
Asima

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 3:18am | IP Logged

that reply from balaji is so aggressive,

ekta may have given sujal the role, but his popularty is the reason for the success of the show, jus watch the ratings drop when he leaves, if u think about it the story is the same as any other drama, and the reason why most ppl watch it is cz of him

Ekta doesnt make a drama successful. its the viewers, and if they want to watch sujal then so be it, with this kind of attitude balaji aint gonna have any dramas left

Go to top