Amazing update thank you for it :)
Posted: 11 years ago

nice part

loved the way u described Angad and Kripa

do continue soon

Awesome start!! Plz pm me whenever u update! 😳
Like last time, amazing job. Really like your writing. So they finally meet again. I like the way they have names for each other archangel and green eyes. Great part. Looking forward to more 

Faiza
Hello,

i am back. i am halfway through the update will update as soon as possible. 
A little tidbit, about Mishti's character; she is weird.

Love,
Anshu
I am here waiting for u to update.
sorry guys,

will update as soon as i can access my laptop properly.

love,
Anshu

Lady in green

Kripa had known, Mr. Angad Khanna was kappa and bhai's business partner. But she would never have guessed that Mr. Angad Khanna and her archangel were one and the same. He was still smiling. She couldn't fathom what it was about her that amused him so. Bhai ushered him in, but he gave some papers to bhai and left with one last wink at Kripa.

"Have you met him before?" Bhai asked.

"He was with me on the plane to Delhi. Is he always smiling?" Kripa asked.

"Come to think of it, in all those months this is the first time I have seen him smile like that. We have met for business and socially too. I consider him one of my friends. But I have never seen him smile like that. What did you talk about on the flight over to India?" Bhai asked.

"We didn't exchange words. We just slept. But he was smiling like that the first time I saw him too,"

"Maybe it's just you," bhai said.

Kripa pondered "maybe it's just you", but then dismissed it as it was one of the bhai's favorite dialogues when he addressed her. Sometimes most casual of observations may be true, but she didn't know that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angad came to the celebration with his beloved dadi. She was not related to him by blood. He had met her at the orphanage where he grew up. She was a helper there. But their bond of love was stronger than any bond of blood. Now dadi lived with Angad, as his only family.

It was a small gathering with only close friends and family to celebrate the occasion. Mehen sir and his family were there. The Malik's, close friend of Viven sir were also present. He felt dadi move towards a girl with her back to them. She was wearing a green gold suit; the colors reminded him of his green eyes. When dadi touched her shoulder, she turned around, and there stood his green eyes, the glasses were gone, but the pony was still there.

What amazed him was that dadi knew her, and they were talking like old friends. Dadi was arranging Kripa's chunni, it looked like she has worn a salwar suit for the first time. She looked distinctly uncomfortable, yet very pretty. Her eyes were sparkling; the gold much sharper now then it was the last two times they met. Maybe that was because of her dress or because of the occasion.

The food was distinctly desi, rajasthani daal bati, various chatnis, laddo, aam pana and paan. It looked like after so many years in England kappa was ready to embrace India, Indians and Indian food with open arms. Angad was pleasantly surprised, the new trend was to serve western food, but he was glad that kappa and family didn't feel the same. Daal bati was one of Angad's favourite dishes and he ate with gusto while seating in a pangat with servers ready to look after the guests every whim and desire with kappa taking the lead. He was one who was serving ladoo, and everyone has to take at least one ladoo.

Kripa was watching from the sidelines amused at the guests' expressions when kappa went to serve for the third time. Nobody can refuse him, but after eating such heavy food, nobody can take one more ladoo either. Finally Kripa took pity on the guests and took the serving plate from kappa.

Angad watched in fascination how his green eyes was trying to keep the dupatta in place and serve at the same time. Every time she bent the dupatta slipped off her shoulder.

Kripa was busy holding her dupatta in one hand and the serving tray in other. She was grateful that the guests didn't want any more ladoos, but when she reached the place where archangel was sitting, he demanded one, then one more, then one more, and then indicated for her to keep the serving tray down. When she did that and tried to turn away, he indicated by his finger for her to bend down. She was puzzled but did so anyway. He twisted his finger telling her to turn around, again she did what he told, but she was getting fed up of the indications and the arrogant archangel. What she was amazed about was how she was following the orders, as if her body was moving involuntarily. Then she felt a butterfly like touch on her neck and turned her head around to see what he was doing. He was arranging her dupatta and tying it back, so that it will not fall when she bends. Kripa was thankful but felt a little guilty for thinking ill of him. When Angad was finished with his handiwork, he gave her thumbs up. Kripa said a polite thank you and rushed off, leaving the tray behind in her haste.

Angad was smiling as he watched his green eyes rush back for the tray. She gave him an annoyed look and took off.

Mishty watched this from where she was sitting. First the awful food, then the little nobody making eyes at her man, she has reached her limit. She has not wanted to come to the stupid function, but her father has insisted, and when she realized that Angad was coming, she was glad that she had said yes. Now she realized just how glad. If she has not come she would not have witnessed the touchy little scene. Apparently Angad liked small girls playing house, it was a nice tip. But even nicer was that she knew who her competition was.

Edited by ...anshu... - 11 years ago
PM list 

@*F^a^i^z^a*

@angadkripakyphh

@Angel-Jot.

@ANTARA-2244 

@aroramaina

@ashwini_k

@cutestar12 

@flowers4u

@glossyglassy

@griffy.fz

@jesmin.farjana 

@JRia 

@monikaseth

@MS-meghasharma

@peachgirl 

@pinky.padda

@SaDiA_IqBaLkHaN 

@ShellyB

@soni4eva

@spvd

@Zeni 

tell me who i need to add and i hope not but delete:) nd i will appreciate a friend request, its difficult to do individual pm.
Anshu

Edited by ...anshu... - 11 years ago