Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG-SS (LOST RELATIONS)pt 12 pg 136 nov 3 (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 148

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by freya123

waiting

updatingggSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG-SS (LOST RELATIONS)pt 12 pg 136 nov 3 (Page 58)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Remya_Pillaigoldenmoonspvd

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY FFs...
here is the next part

Glitter Text

PART 7

Maan was definitely attracted towards the different shades of her personality….. she was no doubt egoistic , rude but at the same time something in her triggers him that pulls him towards her like a bee is attracted towards the sweet honey……

Maan was in his thoughts the day he heard about her … her demands from that moment she is indirectly ruling his thoughts …… she has occupied his mind …..maan didn't even realize that her thoughts somehow have drifted himself away from those terrible dreams ….. those nightmares which once day and night haunted him by the vivid images …… whimpering sounds and blood….. somewhere his pain and suffering has been lessened because of his impolite princess who is everyday giving him a nice surprise by by her presence only……

Maan didn't went to office after meeting his fiery princess who showed him a calm and a new face of her charm to him……

The bliss and the pure estacy that was visible on herface while talking to that viallage girl cannot be ignored ….. the belongingness that was showing in her actions cannot be compared to any princess…… maan was going back to the mansion…. He was now not in the mood to dig himself in those lifeless files and documents…… he for the first time in his life after his mother's demise wanted to go somewhere …… to visit places….

Udaipur has finally awaken the real soul in himself……

When he was about to turn to the road leading to mansion….. his eyes glanced at the forbidden narrow path where …. No one can be seen no person…. Even it was deserted like the natives had not used it since years and even if they had been there its only once or twice a years ….. the road leading to RAJGARH….

A small village as he read on the board ………

Something in him told him to go and visit and explore the village….. unaware that his destiny is taking him to the same place where his soul has spent hundread's of years…… wandering waiting for its new owner…..

Maan stopped his jeap and walked ahead to that empty road and saw on dried leaves and figs on the road …..

MAAN: it seems that the people of this village were not using this path for a long time….

He was looking around for someone who could guide him about the correct path leading to the famous abondaned palace of rajgarh….. "JALSTHAL" …… but no one was around … so he went to the Mansion….

Maan was in deep thoughts when he came …. The caretaker and the servants were looking at him in surprise…….. and got scared of his anger when he all of a sudden asked about rajgarh ……. Servants disapperared from there within seconds leaving the caretaker Ramsingh…..

Maan questioned Ramsingh about the places that he could visit in Udaipur ……

First ramsingh answered him genuinely …..

Ramsingh: Hukum you can visit lake pichhola….eklingji temple it is very famous in here and the people visiting there are blessed with any of there wishes that they asked from the almighty…….

Maan: aren't there any palaces Ramsingh….????

Ramsingh: Jiii kukum there is kumbhalgarh  fort  ….. sajjan garh ( Monsoon palace) ….Fateh prakash palace………

Ramsingh was telling him about all the other's  fortress except Jalsthal…… when maan asked him……

Maan: what about Jalsthal ramsingh I have heard that it is the most ancients and beautiful palace in here and very unique architecture……. I want to see it ……… we will go there tomorrow….. make the necessary  arrangements ……..

After ordering to him maan headed towards his room …… where in downstairs

Ramsingh and other servants were sweating getting scared how to tell him the truth…..

When a servant suggested….

SERVANT: ramsingh ji ……. We all know that Jalsthal is a cursed palace…… even now villagers didn't use that use which passes through jalsthal…… you have to tell Hukum…… that it won't be right visiting there……

Ramsingh in a trance : hmm you are right I will tell hukum right away…..

When maan came to his room he was in his thoughts that why he wants to go to that ancient fort….. moreover his biggest confusion was …..how did he know about that citadel …… he never had any interest in knowing the  boring history of kings and their palaces…. Then why did he asked Ramsingh about it….

Maan was confused and super annoyed at himself….. he was not getting any answer….

Maan: how on the earth I know about that palace….. even name …. Nothing was written there on the  way except the route and here I said to Ramsingh the details like I have been to the place many times in my life…….

He was  perplexed and sitting on a rocking chair with his eyes closed when again his princess started ruling his mind but this time he was imaging her in a bridal wear ….. a deep dark blood read lehenga a girl sitting on the middle of the bed with heavy and traditional jewellary …. Looking extremely gorgeous a child women as a  bride …… may be in of twelve or thirteen year…….

His dream would have continued when a slight disturbance brought him back out of his thoughts  ….. again blurred images….. now maan was used to it so …. He took his laptop and tried to concentrate on the files …. He had brought …. But his mind went towards

geet ….. reminding him of his meeting with her……

Maan: I have to inform her about the timings so that she can reach on time….. else I have to face an angry beautiful princess …… maan chucked with a slight smile ….. and called adi asking about the details and timings he had fixed and was about to tell him to inform to geet but stopped in mid …….

Maan st: I will inform her myself……

And ended the call…….

Ramsingh knocked …maan turned ramsingh came ……

Ramsingh: hukum….. wo….

Maan: I hope all the arrangements are done…. I want to visit the fort tomorrow itself…..

Ramsingh: hukum  you can visit other palaces….. But Jalsthal…..

Maan getting frustrated ……

Maan: whats the problem in visiting RAJGARH palace …….

Ramsingh: hukum…. Please …. That place is not good to visit….. even the natives of that village didn't go near that place…..

Maan: what's the problem in that place……

Ramsingh: its cursed….. from some last hundred years …… some strange voices can be heard from there but no one lives there……

Maan: are the voices heard still….. I mean do the villages still hear those voices…..

Ramsingh with haed bowed : No…. from some last thirty years there are no voices but still ….. it will not be good to go there……

Maan: ramsingh we are living in twenty first century and you still believe in this superstions ……. There's nothing like that ……we will go and nothing will happen……believe me……

When the caretaker didn't answer maan snapped ……

Maan: fine….. just go…. No need to make any arrangements……

Ramsingh just went from there leaving maan ……

Maan : what kind of people are there …… I just can't understand…… and dialed geet's number to inform her ……..

When maan was engrossed in his geet's thoughts ….geet on the other hand …tried to make something special for her family mainly daadu….. so after coming from construction site she freshen up and went to the kitchen ….. the servants and cook were astounded seeing her in the kitchen and tried to tell her that they will be at her service and she just needs to order them….. and also were dead scared of her anger that could make anyone shiver and at the same time the calmness and composure she had in her could make anyone fall in love ….deep like sea with her……

{ME: being a princess atleast this much attitude is needed in our dearest princess }

Geet with a  authentic and real smile went near servants and told them to go ad do some other work….. today she will prepare the dinner and asked only Lata to stay with her…..

Geet was not a perfect cook but she knew how to prepare basic food and specially learnt to make her daadu's favourite's ……..

She was looking truly like a papa's daughter who always wants to make something for her dearest father as a token of gift from her side……

When she was in kitchen after preparing two dishes for her daadu herself took them to the dining when her cell ringed ……  her daadu was on dining waiting for her ….. when she asked him to pick up her call as she was busy…… finally maharaj picked the call …..

Maan : hello ……. Geetanshi…..

When from other side maharaj greeted him……

Maharaj: geetanshi is busy …. I am his grandfather …..

Maan: sorry… sir this is Maan singh khurana ……… umm I have brought geet's land …..

Maharaj: I know son…. You are the one who is doing the university project….

Maan: umm…. Yes … I wanted to tell her that she have to reach at the registrar office at 10 am ….. ccould you please convey the message….

Maharaj: ok….. but is it necessary for tomorrow itself…….

Maan: I can't understand sir…..

Maharaj: I mean tomorrow is the local festival here and will be very crowed and I can't sent her alone…. So can it be postponed…….

Maan: actually I am going back to delhi day after tomorrow itself ….. so it will be difficult to postpone…..

Maharaj: I can understand……  ok don't worry….

Maan: if you don't mind I can pick her….. and after the work is done will drop her…..

Maharaj: it will be fine son…. So see you tomorrow…..

When maan and maharaj was on call geet didn't realsize it and with a loud and childish voice …..

Geet: daadu …. See what I made for you….. today you will have to eat what I made for you……

Maan was amused listening to her literally forcing….

Maan  on the other side st : interesting she knows how to cook….. not only  her politeness but her personality is having multiple colourful shades ….. hmmm nice combination…..

Maan ended the call after bidding bye…….. to see his childish angry beautiful and nave princess tomorrow……………..

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

AND IF THERE ARE ANY SILENT READERS THEN PLEASE GUYS PLEASE DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON ATLEAST I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR COMMENTS FROM U GUYS

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy requestSmile

NOTE: guys if u r not liking any of my ff then plzz let me know...

my blog
http://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

Edited by suhaaana - 18 August 2012 at 12:32am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna.thahunehavashiswati2011jooooooooooooooshubhiguptagayathripriyankmkd.70sravanthi93star432jaasz_25mmercyniki7611kangsarbjeetsweetmelonTheSunShineanjyluvgoyalkalpna123minnurajannbelllathaaumita1993aarthiashPoonamTjoa123saariadorableshaitanCiaMaaneetruark_22richu26mamatha.ShilalipiChahhat4evajeyanthi123shruthiruchscrazy_125kshubhangipari1689sanam1234urashgirl000kavya.sravya-eiya-fatema_007mansi.tripathishabnam22mishtibGudiyalovesgurugurti30JayaRKasiKasidoublecrosskabslocksdreamymishti88gurudrishtiangel_smilygeetsrir.maanshri12sanum23rsusmitalovesiasanghita0000HanishadevimaaneetmaahiTia-AFreeBirdleenukiguruAsh1991hermosoharshithaaaaaaaalicia212sweet scorpioseemamarymaansee--Ratna--freya123_BlackPearl_zaara2212mandy156n6s6k6i6r6a6n6arpitajisdlife19Angel13love2_soma-Mithuna-vrinda22impoojavermagill123Remya_PillaiMonaSWritesricha_kapoorLILY111144goldenmoondrrose31Loquacious_Aashmanesha76Neelambari..abinash079spvdKrishna_Sourav

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
awesome update loved it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

Remyapms

Groupbie

Remyapms

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Maan nwitself started to think geet as his...
so past s making an entry...
its becumng more interesting..

suhaaana

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
loved it

suhaaana

shabnam22

Goldie

shabnam22

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
loved it...
As ramsingh said voices stop some 30 yrs ago coz it has shifted too maneet dreams..
Continue soon

suhaaana

MonaSWrites

IF-Sizzlerz

MonaSWrites

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
woww lovely pary suhaana

hmm so now maan is started thinking about geet ...

interesting
Love It Glitter Graphic Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com

suhaaana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top