Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

If you were J.K.R...

twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
If you were J.K.R, what kind of ending of the battle would you have written?

If I were J.K.R, I would have written something like this:

Hary was very happy. The battle had ended without anyone except Voldemort dying. Actually what had happened was that in the starting of the battle the Death-Eaters, giants and the whole of Voldemort's army had joined the other side because they saw that the forces of the good side, were stronger the bad side's. So, they went and started helping the Order and the students of Hogwarts. Voldemort had been very angry with them and planned to kill Harry straight away, without killing any other people. Then in the end he would kill all his Death-Eaters and other creature's who left his side. He started looking for Harry. As soon as he found him he grinned malaciously to himself and put a powerful silencing charm on everybody except himself and Harry. After that, without saying anthing he pointed his wand at Harry, and Harry pointed his wand at Voldemort. A second or two later, Voldemort said, "Ready to die Potter?". "Oh, I won't be dying today, nobody will, nobody except you," Harry answered back. As soon as Harry finished saying "you," Voldemort shouted, "Avada-Kadavra!", at the same time Harry yelled, "Expeliarmus!" and the elder wand, which was in Voldemort's hand flew into Harry's hand instead of killing him because it couldn't kill it's master. And the next moment Voldemort was lying dead on the ground. Everyone yelled, shouted, celebrated and congratulated Harry. At last, Harry was able to sit alone with Ron, Hermione and Ginny. They hugged him and cheered. The most darkest, the most feared the most powerful wizard in the history of the wizarding comunity had been killed.

Edited by twila - 09 June 2012 at 1:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

famzii05

Break.The.Code IF-Dazzler
Break.The.Code
Break.The.Code

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Well, I feel that what Jkr had written in the last battle was just EPIC!
but if I were JKR, i wud hav written a sequence to deathly hallows (a novellette) wid Dramione as the lead pair nd Ron dying due to splattetgoit!!!lol
-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
If  i were JKR then the only thing i would change is Fred dying! everything else is perfect the way it is! but i just cant think of fred as dead!:(
!ishuprachi! Senior Member
!ishuprachi!
!ishuprachi!

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
well if i am JKR then i would end it with uniting hallows.
bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Serioously, I really think JKR did an epic job in the books, and no one can hope to match her... I sort of  wish she'd given  us a bit more  about James/Lily, Sirius, Remus, etcetera..
famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I loved everything except Fred and Dobby dying - although that created more tension and sadness for the reader - all the unexpected! But J.K.R did a fab job!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_bbsr2005

featherheart IF-Sizzlerz
featherheart
featherheart

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

jkr is brilliant...

the whole deathly hallows was epic
-Jailbait- Goldie
-Jailbait-
-Jailbait-

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
well i think the battle was epic but i would have ended it without killing  too many characters on the harry side  and more on Voldemort (sry but i fund it too sad to see so many people who had believed harry and was by his side die)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index