Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Brilliant Writers: The Creative Team

Memorable stories and characters blessed with the life-span of immortals -- all the doing of the writers and rarely do we talk about them when it comes to Indian television. We bash the creatives for twisting the stories but credit the characters and actors when the ride is smooth. I thought of making this post -- and if possible will update it daily -- to applaud the creative minds behind this show.

This show is not without its chinks but then there are more positives at the moment than negatives, and I am talking about the writing here. I am enjoying the show because of the interesting character sketches -- whether it be of DC, Alan, Angad, Akshat, Sandhya, Roshani, Karishma, Meenakshi, and other characters.

The characters are twisted but the story-line has been kept simple, and good writing is simple and it's really hard to achieve, especially when you have a great idea to explore. Awesome job done by the writers till now.

The Complete Actor: Siddhant Karnick

I didn't like his acting in Mahi Vey : I thought all style and no acting skills LOL Then came Kismat and he blew me away. The character of his : Madhav Merchant was there for only three episodes and that too for fleeting seconds but the maturity and the class with which Siddhant Karnick played the role was simply phenomenal.

I didn't watch his vampire act but my friends say, he has done a great job in that show too. The unique concept has attracted me to this show, the writing and character sketches have kept me interested, and the acting of Siddhant Karnick has completely entertained me.

He for me has turned out to be THE COMPLETE ACTOR. The obsession, the child-like innocence, the fear, the bonding, the romance, the chickening out and the DANCE -- he has excelled in each scene. He just enhances a particular scene with his presence and performance.

My Thoughts:

I love talking to myself and I believe I'll be talking more to myself in this thread too Smile

With dreams in eyes,
We watch the sea
take back the castle
built on the sand.

We all stand alone
in the bustle
It's not about winning
but
Surviving.

That is all for today!

Edited by an12345678 - 18 June 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesaj_12mcmohanINTOXIAHCATEDNupsdipsArmu4evaApoorvaFanadigaagkasturika_kashu-Cupcake-secretkeeper-pixie--Deepzz-swethasyam08SilentsoulnyctophiliaSofnasoni595shali-MamuKiBhanji-Ninja.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brilliant Writers:Complete Actor:Mi Thoughts-Pg-11" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
i loooveee SK too.. want akshat to say sorry and make up to meenu.. plzzz dnt make akshi break up soo soonnn...OuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aj_12ApoorvaFanTaiyonoimi

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Good thread... I agree that Writers have succeeded in creating superb characters with distinct flavors.. Each character has clear definition and perfect balance of all these at one place...

Regarding Sid -  unfortunately I do not know any thing about him and seeing him for the first time... Also my focus is on DC and only on DC so may not gauge or judge others... Over all, every actor is decent in this show.They are doing a good job...

Though all others unhappy with yesterday's chiken act of Akshat I felt it is very realistic and goes well with the character sketch of Akshat... He is one who learns from his mistakes and also corrects himself - We have seen him doing it with Sameer... so he will redeem soon

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 31 May 2012 at 3:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesshaliTaiyonoimi-MamuKiBhanji-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasturika_kashu

i loooveee SK too.. want akshat to say sorry and make up to meenu.. plzzz dnt make akshi break up soo soonnn...Ouch

I don't looveee SK Smile but love and enjoy his performance. Smile

Someone needs to hammer Akshat's head to make him say, "Sorry" LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MamuKiBhanji-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Good thread... I agree that Writers have succeeded in creating superb characters with distinct flavors.. Each character has clear definition and perfect balance of all these at one place...

Regarding Sid -  unfortunately I do not know any thing about him and seeing him for the first time... Also my focus is on DC and only on DC so may not gauge or judge others... Over all, every actor is decent in this show.They are doing a good job...

Though all others unhappy with yesterday's chiken act of Akshat I felt it is very realistic and goes well with the character sketch of Akshat... He is one who learns from his mistakes and also corrects himself - We have seen him doing it with Sameer... so he will redeem soon

Thank You ApoorvaFan for the reply. Smile All the participants ganging-up against Meenakshi, pulling her down, and passing snide remarks -- I don't digest at all but all the major characters are very well defined. Smile I forgot to mention in my original post, Sanam and Mahua: again brilliant casting and quite interesting character sketches.

Your ID does not hide the fact that DC gets all your attention. I am seeing Siddhant Karnick's performance for the third time and as I said, his acting skills didn't impress me much in the first show. But, then Madhav Merchant happened LOLLOLLOL

I find him perfect in this show: his subtle change in expressions, the voice modulation, the child like innocence, the hand gestures, body languages: Just perfect. For me, he enhances a scene via his performance.

Akshat chickens out most of the time so it was kind of expected and what he does now after this wobbly step is something to watch. Smile And, as you said, his act suited his character sketch.

Edited by an12345678 - 31 May 2012 at 4:56am

ringrosesApoorvaFansecretkeeper

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
You shouldn't have write this,AN " love talking to myself and I believe I'll be talking more to myself in this thread too"See,I broke my promise of never writing in this forum :S

You should have watched PKYEK-Though the desi version of TVD was awful but SK was actually amazing.He's an awesome actor. & He played sid's character perfectly to the "T"

& About Akshat as AF said,I knew this goona happen & It wasn't at all surprising for me,Lemme copy paste s'thing I wrote a day back-

Originally posted by piya2025

It was applicable if it was Angad but It's Akshat you see,Expecting all this "instant" reaction from him is too much to ask for.LOLM looks at him as it's only support where Akshat knows  what others thinks of her yet doesn't know he's the only one whom she needs,He is as good as a kidLOL
He knows he is afraid of loosing & the only time you get to learn about it when he broke down.
He knows others can be better than him but he'll give them takkar till he can or until he wins.
He knows he doesn't know how to act in love n that's why may be he doesn't know the art of love yet.
He's the only character on the show who does mistakes & learn,who 1st hurts others & then regret/hurt himself.
So this totally new feeling of him will be a totally character change for him.He never got to discover himself,in this process he'll discover the real him.
He never thought there 'd be a day jab usko social status ke bare mein farak shikhna padegha..
He just loved but didn't know it comes with pain & hurdles too.
I'm way too much sure that he'd do many mistakes in this exam/s of Dc (Like we do in our exams),he'll be confused how to ans,How to solve,as in he'll hurt Meenu,May be jaghda be karle but the day when he'll realize that his ego is very small infront of Meenu,he'll pass that day.

The stuff about him what we are witnessing it's nothing but the Akshat  who is much unaware about many aspects of life,Be it about others or himself.

Atleast,that's how I see.

Adding a point that he's afraid of his parent's as well,It was so visible in his expression that M not not among those "Just aise hi ILY kahene wali girls" when his dad mouthed that dialogue but he didn't protest it.

& DC just played with him so well,He knows he's an impulsive kid & now see the consequence what an impulsive kid can do..

Though I disagree with one thing that he proposed M on camera just to show heroism it was just the outcome of K's taunt also the feelings he had for M.

PS- I didn't get though why Angad didn't advise him on how to handle his parents,Another gray character on making? huh?LOL

Chalo bye ji :)Good post once again.

Edited by piya2025 - 31 May 2012 at 5:03am

ringrosesSofnaTaiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Piya:

What made you take such a promise -- "never writing in this forum"? E-Factory shows I keep a long distance from plus it was a poor copy of the original. Have the itch to ask the actor, why did he take-up such a show LOLLOLLOL

My friends say that he was brilliant as a vamp and most of them started watching the show after his entry. So, I believe you that he was good. Smile

I think, he does love Meenakshi but is quite the confused kid and crumbles under pressure (scared of his parents -- yes and probably that is why he is too close to his brother) -- it's just the beginning.

Thank You Jee for liking the post jee Smile

Edited by an12345678 - 31 May 2012 at 5:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna-MamuKiBhanji-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
It looks like half of the post got deleted because I deleted the quote:

"He's the only character on the show who does mistakes & learn,who 1st hurts others & then regret/hurt himself."

Completely agree. You have correctly described him and that was a beautiful post. You should write, Piya without worrying about others views. If you enjoy writing about this show and its characters then write and don't let anything else matter. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesApoorvaFanSofna-MamuKiBhanji-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.