Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Season of reality show is going to be there pretty soon...

Interesting if people who watch reality show and watch the way the auditions are going to happen and then remember how the audition first maha episode of ASA took place and later when they show instances of Indian Idol clips here and there during the week and then on weekend the indian idol actualy gala round happens

Same will be the case of Jhalak Dikla jaa. though this time JDJ will be on colors I would miss out in watching it as I don;t have colors but surely the behind the scenes drama scripted or not scripted will be  known after watching ASA..

Really ASA not only shows the drama of reality shows now watching the other dramas and these  TRP twists they give  or what the audience wants essa hi hota hai...fixed on their response...

DC's theory works in both reality TV and the drama which producers make for the aam jantha...who are the end viewers like us...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

looser01ApoorvaFannarangi314adigaagasdpsanmolSmritiKatha_Rasha_swethasyam08Magical_KaShchand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASA, Indian Idol and Jhalak Dhiklaja.." in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
If this Reel ASA can master the physiology of viewers and garner TRPs,   I am expecting them to do in Real ASA also... Hope they go up in the TRP chart here alsoSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314SmritiKathaasdpsanmolswethasyam08Magical_KaShchand1234shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
True Bhanu, After watching ASA ka twists and turns, any reality show can be taken for a ride with the behind the scenes drama...

I hope so too, I enjoy the way this show fabricates and our master DC.. glued to the seat..

I was watching JJWS and one of the contestants who was suppose to be eleminated all of a sudden the whole judgement changed that this episode no elemination..
why teh twist even I could'nt figure out but plugged in at the end and teh viewers were glued  so that day they acheved the ratings they wanted..

Auditions , and teh real drama all are bundled to show the reality which is fixed on audience reaction this is the funda of the show which we knw with ASA>

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFannarangi314SmritiKathaswethasyam08Magical_KaShchand1234

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
DC's master stroke has won his creation of a LS is a huge hit, everybody loves crybaby cinderella and her prince charming and Iam rooting for the producer for some love life in his life after the reality endsOuch . Iam already sheding tears for this lonely charming DC. This character has entered my life, DC was right reality or fiction characters make an impact on our lives but I totally never liked DC's love story wish he had made one on goodboy and bad girl insteadSmile
About trps , I wish ASA scales up the ladder chart as DC and Cvs have fantastic ideasBig smile

Edited by rekha03 - 31 May 2012 at 1:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFannarangi314swethasyam08Magical_KaShshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

DC's master stroke has won his creation of a LS is a huge hit, everybody loves crybaby cinderella and her prince charming and Iam rooting for the producer for some love life in his life after the reality endsOuch . Iam already sheding tears for this lonely charming DC. This character has entered my life, DC was right reality or fiction characters make an impact on our lives but I totally never liked DC's love story wish he had made one on goodboy and bad girl insteadSmile
About trps , I wonder ASA scales up the ladder chart as DC and Cvs have fantastic ideasBig smile
Please don;t remind me of that I went on my trip already CryCry Koi tho hoga jo uska haat thambega..Embarrassed..

We audience should vote for Angad and karishma Wink.. I always wanted a story for them chalo hum banadengey,

DC has made an impact in our lives what more do we need..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFannarangi314swethasyam08Magical_KaSh

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
When the response of the one who is actually talented and one who comes from public voting interms of being the fixed candidate is what we know that there is some manipulation done...

Also as DC says they get connected, which we do we want to root for so and so and their votes are the ones which get the popularity vote but sometimes the real talent is not taken into consderation..

Now even if u say meenakshi is a good dancer But Karishma is the one who is focusing more on it
Audience is Fixed on Meenakshi but Poor Karishma she may be deserving since she is hard working leav aside her kuch bhi tactics, she dose'nt even give Bhav to Angad who is becoming latoo over her or stopping her from eyeing Meenakshi's number..LOLLOL

DC has seen that she was the tigress from the last round but also is a wounded one as Meenkashi is getting a lot of media attention so now after the song selection how he twists and still a win win situation for him will be seen..

Coming to the reality shows which will air I would'nt be surprised if the fixed audience and the judges selection will be different just liek what DC does or  something completely different...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFannarangi314swethasyam08Magical_KaSh

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I've never been a viewer of reality television.  I don't mind watching bits of the "talent shows" involving music etc...but I could never watch something like big boss or whatever...

ASA only confirms all my cynicism about "reality tv"!

Edited by narangi_77 - 31 May 2012 at 7:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Mira only the talent show likeIndian Idol and JDJ, These shows also have a lot of drama and scripted areas  we don;t really know much as it is back stage,

But through ASA these thoughts will always trigger when they make decision against what public wants or the drama in the show which is shown from time to time is reel to teh relaity show Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.