Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Great show-<3

fangirl01 Senior Member
fangirl01
fangirl01

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Just two days ago i started to watch this show ,i must say great concept.after the ending of sgp there was nothing to watch at 7.30,that matches the standard of sgp.but now i got it.Gunjan reminds me of suhana.there is many similarities.both lost their mother when they are small.both of their mother's are super mamma types.and both bubbly cute full of life types.
And i love the mother daughter relation btw Gunjan and Sneha.will miss her after the death

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_patel5SmritiKatha

SmritiKatha IF-Rockerz
SmritiKatha
SmritiKatha

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
BTW as much as i remember Vaishnavi who is playing shail actuallly played Suhana's mother 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fangirl01

fangirl01 Senior Member
fangirl01
fangirl01

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

BTW as much as i remember Vaishnavi who is playing shail actuallly played Suhana's mother<div></div>

ya she played the charactor of vidisha[suhana's mother].

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index