Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

we did it we did it LOL

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL what was that "we did it we did it" thing with krish and paolomi in the room! are they really businessmen and business partners...LOL

Oh gosh and follow-me's background music is just so annoying..i'd rather have baa screaming in the backgroundROFLROFL

but Krishhh looked hott in the black tshirtDay DreamingDay Dreaming and the look on his face when he stopped paolomi from leaving ahhh love to see Gaurav back romancing...but wanna see krish and rajjoben nowEmbarrassed

Edited by -Subbiha- - 30 May 2012 at 3:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1Luv4gamessiya803hinzThinker_Belle--Ratna--snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we did it we did it LOL" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Yup, I felt it too!! They were like a bunch of school kids there... which was what made that "Nice sari" wala scene not so romantic, IMO Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4games-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
this time its was we did it we did it!  next time they sign a deal watch they might just end up singing a bhavayROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

siya803Thinker_Belle--Ratna--

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I can almost imagine them going "Thayya Thayya Thayya Thigh" Dead

The CVs need to come up with something else to show the "best friends" thing, seriously!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
exactly Thinker ben! they should definitely keep the profession in mind too i really hope they will be more professional in the office

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

ROFLROFL what was that "we did it we did it" thing with krish and paolomi in the room! are they really businessmen and business partners...LOL

Oh gosh and follow-me's background music is just so annoying..i'd rather have baa screaming in the backgroundROFLROFL

but Krishhh looked hott in the black tshirtDay DreamingDay Dreaming and the look on his face when he stopped paolomi from leaving ahhh love to see Gaurav back romancing...but wanna see krish and rajjoben nowEmbarrassed
They were talking about the business deal. that Italy's Cheese is popular throughout the world, and now thier cheese will be sold in Italy.. i doubt it.. in real life.. if they sell any.. ha haa
but they look like kids.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.