Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*rani_mMC4821Fun007Siya13-1992RSG19srividyahvpraman1234unagmcmohanNupsdipsCrazySaRuniansaveeta24vasanthi16Nadiamimi18ApoorvaFananizornarangi314poo_s.AbhIyalicious.ashred12asdpsanmolswethasyam08chand1234soni595-Nightingale-shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "30 may WU-Family day and Akshi" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Sammy your first update here ,I think. awesomeClap. I have always totally loved reading your updates, wish next time there are more scenes of DC for you to update.Big smile

Edited by rekha03 - 30 May 2012 at 1:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01ApoorvaFananizorswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thnaks Sammy,

After a long time tera update pada.. U add ur comments also which is good Smile

I liked DC and Akshat scene so real in telling ki the society and acceptance has a different ball game when you fall in love with someone out of your class...

The words were straight and knowing things  what Meenakshi faces and how  to equate teh strenght of this love when you have to prove it and show it infornt of your very own...

So Akshat has to  show the test of these things..

Akshat's mom the way she saw Meenkakshi she did'nt realize that most of it was her own son's work ...and the look was not needed...

Karishma's is behaviour goes to her mom...

DC's scenes were less and tomorrow more so about the way Karishma's mom will talk to Malthi with the say Bobby provoked her..

The stage is set to understand the different types of society tastes when one comes for competition and should have equality...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipssami01vasanthi16anizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
 I said I love U just like that Ouch.. Poor Meenakshi, she was shattered, Now what explanatiion will he give to her later I wonder...

Waise NowI hope Meenakshi will focus on her dance and all his put aside..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipssami01vasanthi16ApoorvaFananizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I wish to pinpoint one thing what has Meenaxi really done for her family after coming to the academy. Look at Karishma and look at Meenaxi. Meenaxi might be a good girl with a golden heart but is she really as focused on winning as Karishma is despite all her bad ways. As per recap it will be second time her mom will be insulted and cry madam is busy being in love. I have still no sympathy for Meenaxi, for one who never got anything easily got love easily and did not even ponder on how and why and buts. I really wished the other day she rejected Akshat's proposal but she gave in .Ouch  

Nupsdipssami01vasanthi16anizorswethasyam08shanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Nice update... Like you pointed, Angad seems to be an interesting character to watch. Angad and Karishma were good together...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupsdipssami01asdpsanmolswethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Rekha your words are so right.. Infact Karishma always had aim aim and aim...Yes her part is more with the bitterness of what her mother has filled in and yes she is doing it for her

About Meenkashi when she said she struggles for everything and how easily she still gave into falling in akshat's words makes one realize that after tomorrows action will she still want to defend the relationship she is into...

Her mom will be disappointed with the way things get treated and go away.. Yesterday she gave high talks to DC that she will answer her way and be strong will she be the same after the insults her mom faces

Nupsdipssami01vasanthi16anizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sammy for the lovely update Big smile

I totally love Angad as well (after dc, of course!) Hug

Edited by narangi_77 - 30 May 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01anizorswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.