India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

kyunki yesterdays report

somya_20 Groupbie
somya_20
somya_20

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Hello every 1….I am back with my report .Today I felt absolutely bad for Nandini & karan both !Poor they ,one is obliged by his duty  and other is obliged by friendship .But again have we seen any bigger fools then karan & nandini ????? have we ? no !

I really donot get this why couldn't nandini make Tania drink water , why did she have to tell karan ? If you see karan was not even the 1st one to go and save Titanic (Tania).Nandini & losenut ganga ran and karan followed nandini he kept looking at nandini on how she was getting upset for Tania aunty and then when nandini was about to make Tania drink water  there she goes, she told karan to give it while she will go and call the doctor she could have said this to karan to call the doctor but no ! she is a female version of karan a cute fool awwww.now Tania aunty got to drink water from karan and then when they went down karan just said 2 lines of sympathy with Tania why did u fast ? take care of yourself !( baccha line per araha hai !)now Tania the bandit queen of emotions told karan that "tum per saab se pheley haq nandini ka hai !"and karan the fool agreed  ( he did not say that u also have a right , I was expecting this because he is 2 weak !) , karan went for the karwachaut and was guilty ( but man, the passion in hiten's eyes with nandini was worth seeing !)back to the scene he again admitted that I wish nandini I can tell you every thing !.( I seriously wish karan does tell nandini himself  because if he does this nandini may understand , if she gets to know from any 1 else she may get more hurt !)…..

Complications in Tania aunty jee's pregnancy ! she stops the dr to reveal any thing to the madhouse people ( aunty jee ki mahanta )!karan is dazed and now his looks of sympathies have also gone , he sees nanadini promising Tania she will take care of her like a true sister !karan is now even more guilty  and confused !in the room when nandini told karan she wants to talk abt Tania , he got upset , (as if she got to know some thing ) . nandini tells karan from tomorrow she will be looking for a man for Tania ! another jhatka for karan he tells nandini but Tania is  here we all can take care of her !nandini comments that Tania should have a family and a kid on which karan said bhoomi is her daughter also ! nandini's reply bhoomi is like a daughter but she isn't ( keep it up nandini !)now the ever confused karan is scared what will tomorrow bring .!

Over all a good episode .atleast karan's  hamrdai wali feelings for Tania aunty jee  were quiet visible just as hamdardi nothing more nothing less! Nandini poor girl is totally upset on the situation and karan is guilty !the mad house people again are good for nothing !tania aunty jee should immediately pack her stuff asap !She is holding  to man who is not hers !Sympathy does not means love , maybe in few episodes she will realize. But aunty jee is totally disgusting she is happily satisfied on cheating her best friend!and making karan upset !Its a case of when u get bitten by a dracula  u r no longer human nor a vampire !

Regards

Palvasha

Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
WhateverDead
delicate Groupbie
delicate
delicate

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:32am | IP Logged

that was a really terrible update!!!

Ruhi Senior Member
Ruhi
Ruhi

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:59am | IP Logged
i don't get ur reportConfused, but 1 thing 4 sure u need 2 chill with comments about tanya n others. we understand u want karan n nandini 2gether but no need 2 insult others. i don't want 2 b rudeEmbarrassed but if u don't like what's going on the show don't watch it
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
i kinda agree with u ruhi!! no offence to you palvasha!!Ouch
silverfool81 Senior Member
silverfool81
silverfool81

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

WHAT?????

Dead

Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Confusedi didn't even get it!!!!
preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ruhi

i don't get ur reportConfused, but 1 thing 4 sure u need 2 chill with comments about tanya n others. we understand u want karan n nandini 2gether but no need 2 insult others. i don't want 2 b rudeEmbarrassed but if u don't like what's going on the show don't watch it

yah why u harassin tanya for..yah i kno ppl want nandani n karan together.. buh afta three yrz of livin wid some dun u tynk.. tanya will start luvin karan even more or karan will start luvin tanya juss a lil bit?? n throughout your whole summary or w/e da hell it was.. u kept insulting tanya n da pplz of shanti nikten

Go to top