Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Right issue raised in the face of current scenario

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

U-No-Poo

IF-Sizzlerz

U-No-Poo

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I am very happy with the issue that the CVs have decided to raise at this point. It was only a few months back that a gang rape in Gurgaon raised the question of awareness among our citizens, and it was followed by a heated national debate - Where does the blame ultimately lie? With the girl or with the boy? Is the girl to be blamed for stepping out of her house during late hours, wearing 'western' clothes, or the blame completely lie with the boy?

It is horrifying to know that a lot of people (including girls) believe that when a rape happens, the girl shares 50% of the blame for not taking necessary precautions. I suppose that is because it is simply easier to blame the victim, it is easier to somehow find fault with the girl's character so that the concerned authorities don't feel too guilty while letting the actual criminals get away scratch free. 

I'm glad SG is sticking to it's premise - raising important questions. It's not following the same old, done to death path of cliched love stories. It is attempting to incorporate issues that are relevant and important in today's society. I'm also happy that the show has picked up pace from the last two weeks and is now moving at an engaging pace.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Arz00Anku_20Optimus_prom09cutieglamoholicAnikz003JiaaReecuty_ksujairohitgal.angelSaranghae

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Right issue raised in the face of current scenario" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JiaaRee

JiaaRee

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you! Suvreen is gonna stick to this and get Naro justice! i hope people who think its a girls faultAngry learn somthing from this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arz00

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Ya i also totally agree wit u n awesome post..i lov this show

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
yes i m realluy glad to see suh a serious issue being raised..i hope dey show evrythng gud...
lv this track

samisweethrt

samisweethrt

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by U-No-Poo

I am very happy with the issue that the CVs have decided to raise at this point. It was only a few months back that a gang rape in Gurgaon raised the question of awareness among our citizens, and it was followed by a heated national debate - Where does the blame ultimately lie? With the girl or with the boy? Is the girl to be blamed for stepping out of her house during late hours, wearing 'western' clothes, or the blame completely lie with the boy?

It is horrifying to know that a lot of people (including girls) believe that when a rape happens, the girl shares 50% of the blame for not taking necessary precautions. I suppose that is because it is simply easier to blame the victim, it is easier to somehow find fault with the girl's character so that the concerned authorities don't feel too guilty while letting the actual criminals get away scratch free. 

I'm glad SG is sticking to it's premise - raising important questions. It's not following the same old, done to death path of cliched love stories. It is attempting to incorporate issues that are relevant and important in today's society. I'm also happy that the show has picked up pace from the last two weeks and is now moving at an engaging pace.

Agree .!!I In today's  society ..this shud turn An awareness amongst everyone ..!   

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.