Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, D3 BC Winner

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*glamoholicahutajdots-FrozenRain-naj7cuty_k-scarlett-Leviathanyipeesoni595

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU May28,29 and 30 Highlights ONLY *DONE*" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, D3 BC Winner

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Done all three days..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Gr8 work Khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

metoyou

IF-Dazzler

metoyou

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Good job.
Just want to comment on Monday's episode. I think Rey was a bit too rude and harsh towards Taani. Okay, most of us do agree that they do not have the same chemistry as Kria and Rey lekin phir bhi. The girl just expressed her feelings to him, which is not a bad thing. Infact, quite brave of her LEKIN tareeqa ghalat thi. She got overwhelmed by her feelings and just blurred out everything, so did Rey... Of course, he is not interested in another girl, but that does not mean he should have shouted at her the way he did. Okay, old memories of Kria came back but he could have tried to control himself. 
I mean just imagine if YOU, being a girl, expressed your feelings to a guy and he shouts and 'rejects' you like that then you would feel miserable right? To be honest, I could kinda feel Taani's pain. But let me make myself clear: this does not mean that I am supporting Taani here because she still tried to enter in his life by doing and taking the wrongs steps. Lekin phir bhi, I do hope that Rey would realize that it was a bit too much...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-yipee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top