Aasman Se Aage

The Kid Spineless : Karishma : Where did Alan go?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Lost my net connection for a day and today, I am back with a post to put the tag of "Spineless" on my favourite Akshat LOLLOLLOL. He is a toy with a brain that he never uses. Meenakshi is not his property that he can confess his love to her one day and then, be too ashamed to announce the same love in front of his parents.

Chicken out he did but then he always chickens-out before the main event. Like always, Angad needs to fine-tune him and make him stand-up for his love, or I need to write a requiem for Meenakshi and Akshat's love story.

Karishma is living her life to fulfill her mother's dreams. What does Karishma really want? The greedy mother may never let the golden goose go even if she falls in love with Angad. But, then she may revolt one day and be the participant who will quit the show to pursue her dreams.Smile

And, finally: Where did Alan go?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16.AbhIyalicious.ApoorvaFanSofnashanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Kid Spineless : Karishma : Where did Alan go?" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Akshat is a surprise letdown today...
For Alen, I opened a Lapataa post... you can add your views thereSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16.AbhIyalicious.Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Akshat is a surprise letdown today...
For Alen, I opened a Lapataa post... you can add your views thereSmile

I knew he will falter at the first step. LOLLOLLOL You did open a post. I will come pronto and post.

Btw, I am An. Smile Forum mates also call me Penguin, Dakku and etc. LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Akshat could have introduced Meenkashi, Pyaar Kiya tho darna Kya.. Yeah line tho suna hoga...

vasanthi16ApoorvaFanTaiyonoimi

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
An,  From love story point of view its a let down but I felt his act is close to reality. We see so many boy friends taking things easy and trying to avoid confrontation...

Akshat is trying to avoid issues in the initial phases but he is trying to build his love story on a wrong footing...

vasanthi16shanti05Taiyonoimi

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

An,  From love story point of view its a let down but I felt his act is close to reality. We see so many boy friends taking things easy and trying to avoid confrontation...

Akshat is trying to avoid issues in the initial phases but he is trying to build his love story on a wrong footing...

I don't know what the writers have in mind (and I don't try to guess too much as it's not my story to worry about Smile take one episode at a time), but the confession happened too soon in the show. The journey has just started. Akshat is still the irresponsible kid and he does not uses his mind too much, so his act was kind of expected after DC makes him think about the repercussions.

These wrong footings are required for him to take the first step of surety. Smile

ApoorvaFan

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Akshat could have introduced Meenkashi, Pyaar Kiya tho darna Kya.. Yeah line tho suna hoga...

Shanti, he is still in the cradle so he must have not heard it LOLLOLLOL
LOL

Edited by an12345678 - 30 May 2012 at 12:06pm

ApoorvaFanSofnashanti05

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Haven't watched the episode yet but seems like Akshat was a disappointment today...Ouch..it will be interesting see how he explains himself to Meenakshi now...

Taiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.