India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jessica so rude to mallika, is that right

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

its absouluty right, this is nothing...jessica being rude with malika is right, but it looks like it is very rude cuz jessica did alot in one day, basically made her feel like jassi when she use to be in a hurry, bump into ppl and fall down, she use to laugh and taunt her.... when mallika use to taunt her whenever she saw her..jessica just did it in a more rude way cuz malika did deserve it...
but i feel sorry for mallika lolzzz
and i laugh when all this happens

now billu's story:

billu needs to control his anger!!!!!!he was hittin nandu so much for basically no reason, he was just helping, and then he yelled at armaan with also didnt make sense

Anitaharry Senior Member
Anitaharry
Anitaharry

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Very true I gree with you completely, I love Jassi and was waiting for her every move but what she is doing with Mallika is a bit too much Jassi was like a fool before falling and dropping things down but Mallika was always elegant and she was a director of an organisation Jassi cant do something so worst to Mallika she is not a ordinary person like what Jassi was when she used to get snubbed by Mallika, fine even we can enjoy Jassi worrying Mallika by giving her tensions but not acting too cheap, whereas audience have no choice of liking Mallika and feeling sorry for her rather than for Jassi, anyway very upset that she has no feelings or reaction towards Armans love.

Billu is acting too funny without any reason he is shouting at a person like Arman who is helping him out so much and hitting Nandu real crazy he should be taken to mental hospital he has gone mad.

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

I second that. Jassi has gone too much. She should know her aukaad. Mallika was her boss and is the director of the company. Can't she do all this in a professional way ??

Someone please lend her your brain. Cry

lilhenna Groupbie
lilhenna
lilhenna

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Jassi4Armaan, good observation.  Perhaps the harshness is a bit much for some viewers, since it happened all in one day.

No doubt that Mallika is far from perfect, but I hope Jassi realizes that making Mallika suffer is not going to help matters.  She needs to focus on rectifying the damage that was done.  It's a more productive outlet of energy.

Cheers!

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged

YEAH JESSI HAS CROSS THE LIMIT! HAVE YOU REMEMBER THAT ON THE LAST EPISODE SHE TOLD MALIKA TO MEET HER TO LUNCH AND SHE GIVE HER 20 MIN TO CHANGE!!! WHAT THE HELL??? 20 MIN!!!! AND THEN SHE CHOOSE THE COLOR DRESS TO WHERE FOR MALIKA!!??? OH SHIT WHAT THE HELL OF THIS KIND OF JESSICA?? IT IS OUT OF THE ORDER!!!

HOW CAN MALIKA ARRIVED HOME AND GO TO THE CUBOARD AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT DRESS THEN CHANGE AND RETURN AND GO TO THE RESTAURANT AS JESSI TOLD TO MEET FOR 20 MIN!!!! OH MY GOD

FOR MY SELF I TAKE MORE THEN 1 HOUR TO CHANGE WHERE AND PREPARE TO GO OUT  LOLLOL (what about time to look for yourself on a mirror)

jessi is like a billu they should go to a mental for checking. may be they have a brain problem.

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasshuu

YEAH JESSI HAS CROSS THE LIMIT! HAVE YOU REMEMBER THAT ON THE LAST EPISODE SHE TOLD MALIKA TO MEET HER TO LUNCH AND SHE GIVE HER 20 MIN TO CHANGE!!! WHAT THE HELL??? 20 MIN!!!! AND THEN SHE CHOOSE THE COLOR DRESS TO WHERE FOR MALIKA!!??? OH SHIT WHAT THE HELL OF THIS KIND OF JESSICA?? IT IS OUT OF THE ORDER!!!

HOW CAN MALIKA ARRIVED HOME AND GO TO THE CUBOARD AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT DRESS THEN CHANGE AND RETURN AND GO TO THE RESTAURANT AS JESSI TOLD TO MEET FOR 20 MIN!!!! OH MY GOD

FOR MY SELF I TAKE MORE THEN 1 HOUR TO CHANGE WHERE AND PREPARE TO GO OUT  LOLLOL (what about time to look for yourself on a mirror)

jessi is like a billu they should go to a mental for checking. may be they have a brain problem.

I second that. Above all she has gone to GM to prove herself and her family innocent. What the hell will she achieve by doing all this ??? I think a better punishment for Mallika would have been if Jassi comes back and becomes GM's CEO again and then show Mallika her place. I think she is again behaving unprofessionally as usual. Angry

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasshuu

i agree jassi over did the whole issue! she was a little to harsh with her! but malika did the same thing so i guess it's fair but i got annoyed watchin jassi doin all those things! i want old jassi back!Cry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top