Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

I want Krish and Polomi together
Polomi loves krish and well krish doesnt love anyone at the moment he should love polomi back she is a nice sweet girl and i dont want her heart broken.

it would be a different matter if krish loved someone else but he doesnt then y not polomi she isnt bad looking and i like her! i dont wnt polomi's heart to be broken! she is shweet and she means lots to krish!

wht do you guys think?

Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 31 May 2012 at 1:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Toshibestsiya803Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:Krish & Polomi" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Well.. Polomi is good looking and is sweet, but like one of my friends Shreyashi said, her reactions to Krish is more like a schoolgirl crush... I mean, they are supposed to be business partners and "best friends". She certainly doesn't have the comfort level of best friends...

All that "close your eyes and who do you see"  stuff.. I understand the humor and all, but I dont know if thats what you want t say when you confess your love, unless you're a teenager Big smile. (No offense to teenagers.. I think its cute, but not very.. appropriate for "women" Smile)
I almost dont want to say it, but Krish's reaction after he comes to know he loves her is not so.. I dunno, great, for the lack of a better word. Its obvious he doesn't love her but he's trying to keep her as a backup... it seems like.  "Oh if I dont fall in love with anyone, then you will do coz you pick out my clothes, help out in my business and go all googly eyed when you talk to me" Wacko   Now dont get me wrong, I like Krish and I think he's being sweet when he cant see his mom hurt... Its just that he kind of agreed to be her lover because he doesn't want to disappoint her, it seems like...
Its just my opinion... I'd love to hear everybody else's too Big smile
I hope in future Krish realizes that "dosti hi pyar hai" (Hina is laughing her head off reading this, I know ROFLWaise ) and comes to love Palomi as much as she loves him, but I think it'll be too late..

Rajjo ben is yet to make an entry, so I cant decide yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzssroomani

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
havent watched today's episode so donno much...but from the past two episodes m just finding follow-me a lil bit OTT...her palat and her i love you's are just too much for meLOL

@thinker_belle - i was just gonna say that let rajjo ben make an entry in to krish's life and we can decide then

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzThinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Yup, lets give a chance to Rajjo Ben

Lets also give a chance to Polomi, to grow up a bit.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Praves

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
not gona hapen supriya ji...krish soul mate is not poulume but some one else...and lolzzz its love not clothes ke heart can be changed,,,as u do...you ahve already divorced yur huby...and how many times you,nah!how many heart you have,even god dosent know,and you give...but behcara krish has only one...so he will give to one only naa...u thiefff...and bigmay girl...Angry

Edited by payalibm - 31 May 2012 at 12:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

not gona hapen supriya ji...krish soul mate is not poulume but some one else...and lolzzz its love not clothes ke heart can be changed,,,as u do...you ahve already divorced yur huby...and how many times you,nah!how many heart you have,even god dosent know,and you give...but behcara krish has only one...so he will give to one only naa...u thiefff...and bigmay girl...Angry
... Trust me I don't mean to be rude AT ALL but could you please explain what you wrote after  "heart can be changed"? Maybe I need some sleep... My brain's not working...Confused

Edit: Sorry, I think I got it nowOuch

Edited by GauravsDbest - 31 May 2012 at 1:11am

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
I like Krish and Paulomi in theory. You know, the friendship, comfort, understanding and the fun these two have. But the portrayal isn't very convincing for me. It doesn't CLICK for me... I'm sure the entire team including the creatives are working very hard, so I am willing to give them some time to grow on me. However, I'm not sure if they are doing this on purpose... the seeming perfectness overshadowed by a paradoxical reality... Too soon to tell. But I sure hope that Krish's mom doesn't influence Krish's decision. I don't like her one bit. Her superficial apologies, her "baa ke haan mein haan milaana"... SO fake!!! It's better to be straightforward than trying to avoid controversy only to end up doing, and making others do, what she wants. In the end, she is manipulative. She is not a BAD person per se, but I hate her "indirectness"...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marziahinzprc_fan1

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Originally posted by payalibm

... Trust me I don't mean to be rude AT ALL but could you please explain what you wrote after  "heart can be changed"? Maybe I need some sleep... My brain's not working...Confused

Edit: Sorry, I think I got it nowOuch

ignore her! she has no brains...bakwas karti hai saara din or kuch nahi!...dont waste time on wht  she saysLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.