Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Yayyy Manwa is back at the college grounds - Oh how empty and boring it seemed without this character...after all, single-handedly he has been responsible for most of the drama in the show so far! Manwa is saddened that he ended up missing all the reception drama that took place that morning 'Any scene is always better being seen than being heard about' he says.
He then spots Indu and his gang and runs up to them. As usual, they are bickering, discussing and wondering about what Sanchi must be doing. Would she be planning something else or would she just accept defeat?
Indu does not participate in all of the discussions. He listens to what all his silly sidekicks have to say - his face reflecting deep thought.  Manwa joins them with a popular phrase 'Don't ever consider your enemy weak...I can bet that Sanchi must be having something up her sleeve...she is too intelligent and cunning to be sitting back and taking everything in silently'
Indu jumps at this instigating remark. He has always been quite provoked by the Manwa-Sanchi equation anyway. 
Indu warns his not-so-friendly friend 'You are wrong.. and you will lose your bet.. this time the ploy has been planned such that she cannot win...mark my words!'

As the boys proceed to descend the ever-so-popular university steps, Indu comes face-to-face with Sanchi. They stare at each other, as she seethes from his trickery on the scholarship scandal. 
He tells her 'Looks like our horoscopes have finally begun to match.. wherever we go we end up meeting each other. You see, we took 7 pheras together..I am sure this must be the effect of it...'
Manwa obviously feels uncomfortable hearing those references and looks at the hostile couple nervously. 
When she does not react, Indu goes on 'You are my wife... so follow your wifely duties.. under which duty does staring come? Look at me with some love...now that would be more wifely' he pauses 'Don't worry...I'll do something such that our love-story becomes a superhit in the entire campus!' 
The boys laugh and leave the two girls alone

There is a scene that I avoid detailing into - Tiwari romances with his wife under the pretext of telling her an idea to destroy Tarachand and Sanchi. Poor Sushil is unaware of it.. and Anita frets for Sanchi

Still descending the steps (Is it Qutub Minar...how many steps, I say) Sanchi seems to accept the fact that she might not get a scholarship that year.
Just then, she hears the salutation 'Namaste Bhabhiji' once too often!
Suddenly, everyone seems to be treating her with a lot of respect. 
She wonders aloud and when the charade continues, she shouts at everyone asking them about the reasons for their strange behaviour. 
'We have been instructed to do so by the posters' they reply in unison - poor souls..how their lives are dictated by Indu and his mood swings.

The posters
The girls are staring at the posters, that has details of the wedding and a warning on top 'Everyone must address Sanchi as Bhabhiji!'
[oh come on guys its so obvious from the photos that she was forced into the wedding...even the girls dont seem to react to that!]

And then we hear Indu's loud voice resonating through the grounds 'Those who doubted if we actually got married..here you can see the proofs in front... Sanchi and I got married  - legally, properly, ritualistically - everything happened.. I put the Sindoor, the Mangalsutra etc etc..' he then smiles mischievously at his wife ''Isn't it dear?' (oh if only these two weren't a warring couple) 
He reverts to addressing the crowd  'Shrimati Sanchi Indu Singh is your bhabhi...respect her...if anyone doesn't do so, you will bear the consequences of your deeds' 
He then beams at Sanchi victoriously and walks up to her, an air of pride in his manner 'Are you having fun? I kept telling you all along that I did not have anything to do with that poster scandal...now I tell you...I am the one who has put up these posters now...' he pauses 'When I was blind in love, I was even ready to accept the noose in spite of having done nothing wrong...but not anymore...' he warns 'Just because you've removed all signs of marriage from yourself, doesn't mean you can remove the fact that your name has been attached to mine...you can't escape punishment...If you manage to get the scholarship without my name attached to it, then I'll also remove these posters myself and apologize to you with folded palms' 

He waits for a second and then rebukes her 'Sanchi Mathur' He quickly smacks himself for his mistake and corrects himself 'No...Sanchi Indu Singh...you are educated...you know that whatever the relationship between a husband and a wife, the minute a girl gets married to a man legally, she has to reveal in all legal documents that she is married... it is compulsory, it is mandatory...so, if you want your scholarship, you have to refer to me... to my name as your husband's...' he spreads his hands happily 'And now the whole campus knows we are married too...so do what you can do to prove I'm NOT your husband' he ends his monologue on a teasing note! 

By the end of it all, Sanchi is smiling happily
She tells herself 'We'll do exactly what indu singh ji wants...' (*sigh* sanchi has become aadhi mental too, I think)

The Tea Party 
Shukla approaches the guys relaxing in the canteen (not like they do much else!!!) 
The professor tells his student 'This time without any objection, you'll be nominated as union leader'. 
Indu beams in happiness at the tidings, while Shukla assures him that there is no one standing against him. (Indu was smiling a lot today, or was AD very happy about something lol) 
Shukla rejoices 'This Mama-bhanja union will indeed be very good...to top it all, you have crushed Sanchi too...just once, come to the chaatra sankhya adhyaksh and everything will be done..' (oh Lord what's this? student union?) 

Just as Indu is discovering loads of reasons to celebrate, Sanchi slowly approaches his tea party. Indu's expressions on catching her there are noteworthy! Armed with a smile full of mischief, he waits for her to open up. 
She mutters slowly 'I want to talk to you...'
Indu retorts 'So, who is stopping you..
'No...not in front of everyone...'
Hearing her words, Indu blushes openly, putting on an excessive display of embarrassment.
Sanchi requests him 'Please come along ...chalo na please..'

To be noted here is the point that his friends are jubilant and Manwa is not at all happy (I'm sure he'll want cameras even during their actual suhag raat - he feels so out of place when not being able to spy or overhear conversations!)

Back to Indu's plight - well what to say other than that it's one of absolute surprise. He can't believe his ears...her tone was exactly what he had been pining to hear. 
He asks her to repeat her request. She is confused, but does so again. 
He mumbles to himself happily 'She said pleeej...' he turns back to her 'You know this samosa was so spicy, my throat was burning and now that you have addressed me so sweetly, it's like downing sugar candy..my dear wife is calling me so sweetly... how could I not go'
He turns to Shukla ji 'Your bahu is calling me..I have to go..' 
Shukla understands and so do the rest!

At the classroom 
Indu is a tad bit worried, when he catches Sanchi locking the classroom door.
He asks her assertively 'What is all this?'
Glaring at her suspiciously, he waits for anything she might be ready to fling his way.
The couple stare at each other for a whole 10 seconds, no words exchanged. Sanchi is firm -she is expressionless, while Indu finds himself becoming increasingly fidgety. 
Finally, she removes her dupatta from herself and Indu gapes in shock at her actions. 

When she eventually proceeds to place it back on her head like a pallu, he (probably) breathes a sigh of relief for a moment However, he is still confounded by her intentions and actions.
Taking him by surprise, she falls at his feet.
He doesn't like the feeling...moving a very slight inch back he roars 'What is all this?'
She reveals with pretence 'I'm defeated...by you and your stubbornness...I'm ready to bow down now...whatever I did please consider it my mistake and forgive me..any punishment you give me, I'm ready to accept...I shall forget about this war forever...I am tired of fighting...please give me the status of your wife..'
He cannot believe his ears. His frown deepens as she begs him 'Ask me to do anything and I'll do it..'

Indu continues to remain suspicious. Watching his alarmed face, Sanchi tries to assure him 'Don't be surprised...time and circumstances can make anyone change...just assume that I have also changed.. I'm not the same sanchi..my life is not the same wthout you... please accept me indu singh.. please'

Indu is speechless

The precap is even more shocking - Indu fends away her emotions...he refuses to accept her... he repeats his oath 'You will never enjoy the right to being my wife.. nor will I allow you to become anyone else's'

Very interesting episode today girls! Absolutely worth watching Indu's expressions...

Edited by lashy - 30 May 2012 at 9:09am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jag12parbhudayalkwebbeldent4uWestwickpressuFaayeyRams3697neverbeforesuki11bhavika0611Rashmi04roshaeldsouza910-SD-0Namzzpoppy2009Dreamygal301

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "30th May - Namaste Bhabhi ji! :D" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Lashy,

thanks for the exposite ! Big smile

waise ...dekha jaaye toh...Saanchi is starting with that drama behind closed doors of the classroom. If as a female she can do it, Indu's male ego may feel justified to do further dramas.

Whatever be the case, as I have always felt Indu maturer than Saanchi even in hiscraziness and stubborness, I wish and hope Indu practice DISCRETION per his personal decorum (his own native rules) while he takes his revenges.

Edited by shridevigaddam - 30 May 2012 at 9:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayeysuki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thnx Shraddha! Sounds explosive

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Thanks lashy for the update... well written...

Power packed episode... Anirudh dave never disappoints...

saachi ka kaya plan hai samaj mein nahi aaya ... If she is telling indu singh tht she has given up... then it means that she is ready to live with him like a wife ... RIGHT?????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayeyroshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hey guys i've been trying to change my avtaar but not able to... any help? ive been around nearly since this site started and still havent got the hang ofit.. went through the usual steps.. but it doesnt work.. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

hey guys i've been trying to change my avtaar but not able to... any help? ive been around nearly since this site started and still havent got the hang ofit.. went through the usual steps.. but it doesnt work.. Confused

You have to got to update your profile and then choose the option to change your avatar! Browse and it will pick up whatever pic you want from you computer and then you have to hit...(I forgot this part..will update after I check!

FaayeyRashmi04lashy

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
kya dhamaaal tha aaaj seriously...
THNXX shraddha for the update as usual it was CHAUCHAK...

ha ha ADs expression mind-blowing, amazing... loved it...

@rash- baby ... sanchi sach me haar nahi maan rahi that is all drama... indu ko sach me lagg raha hoga ki haan boldu le jau apne saath apni biwi ko.. ha ha kaash muh se hi bol deta..

ha ha but he wont... he feels ki sanchi k paas aur koi option nahi hai aur woh jhukegi... n so woh jhuk gai hai.. but ussise woh idea laga rahi hai... soch indu ko lagega ki ab isse mujhse judna chalega ... toh me aissa nahi karunga..
aisse mera logic hai now lets..

but loved it the way he was getting uncomfortable... jab usne dhupatta uthaya...

one more thing yeh 3 din se campus me hi hai kya... 3 and half episode say campus me with the same dress... huh... 
aur posters itne jaldi banaya kaise..sab ek hi din me finish karenge kya yeh log... 
yahan inke ek din khatam nahi hua... ha haLOL

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 30 May 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11FaayeyRashmi04Namzzlashy

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing it was fabulous.Star

Rashmi04Namzzlashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.