Aasman Se Aage

FunPost: Lapataa...

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Advertisement from DC's

Our Famous Choreographer Alen is missing from last 5 days... He is smart, good looking. Has a mobile using which he can capture MMS efficiently. Had been to Jail previously. Here is the picture of this handsome man.

We have Solo Gala Round approaching where his services are needed urgently to train our Cry Baby (Rechristened as Sherni).

She has taken up a big challenge to win the competition so it is very important to find our Alen ...

Alen, though we all know you have captured and posted an ugly MMS on internet, we will not scold you. Will not give punishment to you... All of us at the ASA love you so we will not trouble you.

Please come back!!!

If any of you find him, please reply to this post on India Forums... You will be rewarded ...

Reward: We will allow you to watch our Gala Round Episodes on LifeOK Channel when we telecast. 

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bhanu! You're killing me! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reward for finding Alan: DC se daant (scolding, preferably including lots of damns and goddammitt's)...😍 😆
Edited by narangi_77 - 11 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

If DC says Damn, Alen should be back ASAP.
I am ready to make DC angry... He will be very sweet and drool worthy when he says Damn and God Damn!!!
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha...lolzz.z.!!! 🤣 🤣 
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣

So funny Bhanu, yes he needs to be back, Actually I love the way DC gets to him... He needs to get to his work... and Daam DC needs to make his lotus turned sherni competitive enough for firebrand Karishma...So Alan we need u back to show some good steps to meenakshi...
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Yes. Akshat and DC are two ends... She needs Alen to balance and help her... Poor girl...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Alan: Where are you? Me have gone bald wondering about your character and its traits. You turned interesting and then did the disappearing act. I just hate it when characters don't do the complete act and vanish, leaving behind plenty of unanswered questions. 😊

Hope to see you back soon or should we assume, you back in the jail.

COOL, Fundoo Post ApoorvaFan.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
An,

Hope to see you back soon or should we assume, you back in the jail.

This line is great 😃

Shanti, pls tweet this thread to Kushal...
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bhanu, what to say. I feel off my chair laughing at this post.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: aadarshno1

waah!!! kya ad hein bhanu..., reward tho tumhe milna chahiye..for this nice writeup...
yes Alen.. come back.. nobody will scold you or punish you..trust DC., he will not desert you.., Bahut bhole bhale Boss hein ye...
and I dont understand.., is Akshat turned into choreographer..?? today he was teaching steps to Meenu..
but really miss you Alen... look at Meenakshi..she is damn alone here... one side the man she loves..is too innocent, and one man she trusts...is too brilliant..Jagat khiladi hein..., aur isspe aaap gum hogaye!!!... come back for meenu's sake... but dont bring your phone please..., ek baar ki galti maaf..but agali baar bilkul nahin...

GOD, you are too good😆😆😆😆😆 another utter funny post🤣 keep it coming 👏