Debate Mansion

How bad are the nudity and the sexuality scenes in

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Linstey

Linstey

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Hi,

My dad is dragging me to the Drive-In at 11-something to see movie.Splice. First of all, I HATE HORROR MOVIES. And I read it has nudity and sexuality in it. I don't want to look up and see a close up of someone's titties with my dad in the car. My question is how BAD are the scenes in this movie? Please Answer, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How bad are the nudity and the sexuality scenes in" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Linstey

Hi,

My dad is dragging me to the Drive-In at 11-something to see movie.Splice. First of all, I HATE HORROR MOVIES. And I read it has nudity and sexuality in it. I don't want to look up and see a close up of someone's titties with my dad in the car. My question is how BAD are the scenes in this movie? Please Answer, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

... 'MAY' contain nudity!!!.. Either it does or it doesn't. if you hate horror moviezz then DON'T WASTE ur TIME!

Edited by Prometeus - 30 May 2012 at 7:21am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top