Gumrah

Gumrah to be telecast in Starplus

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
hey i just saw the promo...!...it will be from ext sat day!...Sat - Sun day 8pm on star plus!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...neelu... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really !! Thats Great !!
sujana9 thumbnail
ya even i saw d promo
tfs 😊
monica.18 thumbnail
Its a marketing gimmick! For the first time Channel V (unlike MTV) did smthng which ws helping youth and lo and behold! they shifted it to star plus for a wider audience too bad 🤢
monica.18 thumbnail
Its a marketing gimmick! For the first time Channel V (unlike MTV) did smthng which ws helping youth and lo and behold! they shifted it to star plus for a wider audience too bad 🤢
sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monica.18

Ok now dont take it in a negative way but i disagrre with you!!!
It has not been shifted completely to star plus first of all,and it will be shown on channel V too...!!!!And then with star plus more people will be able to watch it as V is not available aywhere,and for such a good show like gumrah it deserves to be on the best channel like star plus!!!!😊

Hope you understand the point
shibz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Ok now dont take it in a negative way but i disagrre with you!!!

It has not been shifted completely to star plus first of all,and it will be shown on channel V too...!!!!And then with star plus more people will be able to watch it as V is not available aywhere,and for such a good show like gumrah it deserves to be on the best channel like star plus!!!!😊

Hope you understand the point

ditto and plus wats bad in that?😕
kavyasam thumbnail
I cant tell how happy and excited I felt when I saw the promo on star plus,  I had no idea since I was away from internet for long, and suddenly saw it on tv and I was like WOW ⭐️ .   So happy for karan and gumraah team.  Always wanted to see him on the most popular channel.