Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Niks_uae

😆 i thought monday was tht 'SR' scene and their 1st week as hubby-wifey... there have been worst episodes in the past... last week was not as bad...toh socha IPL par blame daal de... 😃

if i start dissing the CVs then this page will not be enough...
😛

Kitna romantic SR tha yaar... ðŸ˜† i was saying it was bland. .no one supported.. koi nahi... m vindicated.. ðŸ˜³
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gud epis.. dunno reason of dip.. neways.. i still feel KTLK is bttr serial in terms of genre tht i like to c..  tho thy r stretching the  dramatic entry of  mallu.. Nidhi is taking tooo much time in bringing Mallu back..

also i feel the honeymoon track didnt get much publicity from Sony..

KPji needs to add some creativity in couple romance.. its getting cliched.. he needs to bank on gud chemistry ASAP!
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS, I think TRP is low because they haven't shown a single good episode after there marriage.
They are making it boring.
Hope They buck up and show somethig good.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanu, tfs.. Hmmm.. Whom to blame??? Dnt knw.. Its more like sme trp homes only wanted to see ashni shaadi than go away frm it... Now ktlk @11pm.. Lets ee hw it catches up trp homes..
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

Tanu, tfs.. Hmmm.. Whom to blame??? Dnt knw.. Its more like sme trp homes only wanted to see ashni shaadi than go away frm it... Now ktlk @11pm.. Lets ee hw it catches up trp homes..

ye bazi hamari ðŸ˜³ remember our HM track discussion ðŸ˜³

but dun worry it will recover marginally .. in coming week coz of IPL ending..😊
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think the reason of fall is changing the characterization of Ashu the way he is dealing with nidhi is not right he is not the same Ashu who always think about nidhi expectations who get his love after so much problems and now he is taking her for granting and nidhi is not behaving like a girl who married with a man whom she consider her hero romance is bit thanda between them don't want any intimate scene but something is missing.
Niks_uae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Kitna romantic SR tha yaar... ðŸ˜† i was saying it was bland. .no one supported.. koi nahi... m vindicated.. ðŸ˜³

even i found 'SR' bit thanda..i think i had mentioned in few posts...
maybe they dint build well on their newly found 'just married' status... and i can go on and on about nidhi's character graph..
😡
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

yeah.. ppl hoping for passionate 2010 ka SR and wat thy got was some 80s ka SR scene..😆.. even the sponge bath scene ko itna thanda bana diya.. waise the other serial tht is topping the chart with new found romance doesnt have anything new to offer either.. no sweet couple romance in thr romance.. sooraj sandhya getting cliched!

I think for KTLK V now need some young and dashing writer ASAP!😆

waise KPji can argue.. maine nahi likha tha!  it wasnt me.. this time(**KPji thanking God***)!🤣
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

yeah.. ppl hoping for passionate 2010 ka SR and wat thy got was some 80s ka SR scene..😆.. even the sponge bath scene ko itna thanda bana diya.. waise the other serial tht is topping the chart with new found romance doesnt have anything new to offer either.. no sweet couple romance in thr romance.. sooraj sandhya getting cliched!

I think for KTLK V now need some young and dashing writer ASAP!😆

waise KPji can argue.. maine nahi likha tha!  it wasnt me.. this time(**KPji thanking God***)!🤣

It was *dun wanna write my exact thots*  so so blaaahhh ... u call that a consummation scene.. even the earlier 7.30pm show of SP did .. 1000000 times better CON than them..😆 n that too on a cute couple.. not even passionate couple... 

Nyways... lets c.. how the journey goes... on...

After all.. they say... u can save a person.. only if they want to be saved.. ðŸ˜†

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu: yep! U won..:) chalo lets see hw post ipl trps we will gt too see.. Plus ktlk hs no rivals @ 11pm slot.. @Aizaz: characterist changes were required.. It can't be.. Dnt Wanna go there.. U won't feel good abt it..