Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

o man...i thank god that Amir is not angad....surprisingly that day i was comparing these two...i was like how stupid this Gayatri's fiancee looks and there we have our angad......he is such a macho man...lol....and today reading this article..this is funny...as chilly has said...it would be like making fun of the character angad if it wasnt IQBAL performing it......may be anyone else could have made it okay too but not that gayatri's fiancee atleast..if u ppl know wot i mean......he looks so girlish to me..! 😛

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Well again put very simply by our chilly ..I think angad will somehow be bogged down by mishti ..remember kekta....no happy endings..

I am just looking to the part where thay have a rocking affair cause after that the heartbreak wil be like Hiten and gauri all over again..

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chilly, asusual very nicely written. We r mighty pleased that he is our Angad!!

I think Prithvi is up a blind alley, he is surely in  wrong track. Deadly Angad, will swallow him up raw, if he treds on Kripa  path. Prithvi will give his unconditional love and support to Kripa, and she in return will be always there for him, as a friend, that's all!! Angad's tempestuous behaviour will continue and he'll lose his rag a lot of times seeing K-P together.  kripa and Prithvi will be doing the Jack and jill act for a while. Then Kripa and Angad finally saying, "I Do!" and Voila! there we have it!!

Ekta is a loose cannon, so she will give unpredictable twist and turn to the story and put spanner at works so that the saga of love and hate continues for a long time.I just hope it doesn't run out of steam!!

Cheers

Mink