Phir Subah Hogi

IS VS wolf in sheeps' clothing tvtrp story

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

STORY FROM TELEVISIONTRP.COM WEBSITE.😕

http://televisiontrp.com/index.php/all-tv-channels/zee-tv/on-air-shows/phir-subah-hogi.html

EVERYTHING LOOKS UPSIDE DOWN IN THIS FROM OUR EXPECTATIONS😲😲

Its the Story of 'Sugni', born in bedia tribe, young Sugani is also being made to realize that she is no exception and she will have to do the same what her mother has been doing so far-'Rai and prostitution' but since Sugni is a little literate and has got decent knowledge about the world outside her tribe, she knows about the life of other women who live their lives with pride, unlike a Bedni; those who are someone's daughter, someone's sister, and someone's lawful wife... those who reside in the 'Homes' and lead a life which is well protected by a roof of relations over their heads, unlike a Bedni who is meant to be the amusement for all the men of the vicinity. Sugni wants the same roof of relations for herself. She aspires to become a bride, desires to become a daughter-in-law, she wants to be a 'one man' woman instead of someone who belongs to all the men. No other Bedni has ever dared to dream of her own wedding instead of performing at others' weddings. But that's what Sugni dreams of-'getting married!'

This is not just a dream. Its Sugni's attempt to change the age old tradition, which the corrupt society will never let go off. The blossom of Sugni's youth has already become the talk of the town, she has become the new sensation and heart throb amongst the men. So many decent propositions for her 'Sardhakai' ( a ritual before she enters the trade), are already her way. And this is sufficient enough to encourage her mamas who find it difficult to manage the expenditure to the family with what their aging sister earns. They start making their own plans for a bright future but as Sugni's refusal to Rai and Sardhakai shifts the ground beneath them.
In her journey sugni will not only encounter the evil face of the man who becomes her 'owner' but she will also experience the love with young adityababu who inspite of belonging to the thakur clan showers her with respect and holds her diginity.In this story we intend to tell the story of those who are marginalized due to the social deformities. Sugni's story represents the story of those who are neither demanding a ground nor a sky of their own, but the right to feel being human and to be proud of that, is all what they are asking for.

Cast & Characters

Narayani Shastri - Role:Gulabia,
Varun Badola - Role:Thakur Vikram Singh,
And Many More..

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG ðŸ˜²NOOO ðŸ˜­POPAT as lead and VikramAdi can't act can't act😭
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Ram..it looks like going the Sapnon ke bhanwar mein mode..Dont do that PLEASE...I dont mind no Love Story..but this is too much...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
They could well have change it for once showing a bedni girl accepted like a thakurain though with some difficulties because these bednis are still thakurain born because their fathers are thakur why are they accepted-recognised only from their mother side as bednis.
Now
The owner is the maternal uncle and the lover is the nephew what a scene really no respect in relations.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
After reading the article mera sundar sapna tooth gaya kahani me twist aa gaya😭   Anyway I was expecting something like this

@manzilmukul  Golu molu has become a villian😉 and Popat a hero😉 maybe he will learn acting now

@-Srushti  had someting like this at the back of my mind would happen😕

@KajAnj  Illegitmate can never be legitmate its been happening since ages otherwise we would have so many progenies of the rulers kings nawabs  they may have royal blood of their fathers but can never be royalty
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: chalhov

After reading the article mera sundar sapna tooth gaya kahani me twist aa gaya😭   Anyway I was expecting something like this

@KajAnj  Illegitmate can never be legitmate its been happening since ages otherwise we would have so mant progencies of the rulers kings nawabs  they may have royal blood of their fathers but can never be royalty

I know this but for once if they are trying to show something positive about these tribes they could have shown Vikram the thakur accepts Sugni by marrying her and the villagers along with the other thakur accepting her as the thakurain.
If Adi marries her the same will not happen they will ruin the shown making Sugni as something in between Adi and Vikram.
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL chalhov😆...POPAT CAN'T ACT ðŸ˜†Use 7 janam lagenge to match the likes of Narayani,Gulki and Varun😉Koi mere Rolu golu ka character assasination bachao😭
But honestly after calming down and taming my hyperventilation..I can see me bidding adeu to the show if Popat barsaoes his love on Sugni with all those silly expressions and PANTI dialogues *pulls hair imagining that scene*
But my question is chalo STORYWISE mana this is interesting but then why use such an average actor for Aditya babu *Gosh sounds so scary* 
So what next we get Shirtless Aditya pining Sugni against the wall with stare fests ,Dupatta flying and all.Ok then let Adi be the lead..I would still say that Vikram Sugni have a chemistry much beyond romance and leads..I still adore that.
Now will Aditya be able to shoulder the plot alone..with his prince charming avtar coming on a white horse😕
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

LOL chalhov😆...POPAT CAN'T ACT ðŸ˜†Use 7 janam lagenge to match the likes of Narayani,Gulki and Varun😉Koi mere Rolu golu ka character assasination bachao😭

But honestly after calming down and taming my hyperventilation..I can see me bidding adeu to the show if Popat barsaoes his love on Sugni with all those silly expressions and PANTI dialogues *pulls hair imagining that scene*
But my question is chalo STORYWISE mana this is interesting but then why use such an average actor for Aditya babu *Gosh sounds so scary* 
So what next we get Shirtless Aditya pining Sugni against the wall with stare fests ,Dupatta flying and all.Ok then let Adi be the lead..I would still say that Vikram Sugni have a chemistry much beyond romance and leads..I still adore that.
Now will Aditya be able to shoulder the plot alone..with his prince charming avtar coming on a white horse😕

Kahani abi baki hai mere dost aage aage dekho hota hai kya😉😆🤣 itni jaldi you wont get shirtless and chunni scene maybe 1st you may get a chanta laga scene before that as Sugni is looking somewhere else and Popat is just doodh me makki at present.
croziaxx thumbnail
 I don't believe it, this article is saying nothing new, what ever it saying we all know since beginning... and i i believe what ever varun said in his rediff interview... 
And another thing is why VT will do this ?  what would he get from all  this ? means if he want to use her, then what the need of be goody-goody, he can do anything without all that, he is thakur and he has enough power to do this, and adi has a girlfriend and he loves her and he  hate sugani, even her whole community, so how suddenly 180* Dgree ka turn ? and then what will happen to amriita ? . 
And i m sure if once VT would do sugani's sardhakai, after that no chance of adi-sugani, because this is India and here nobody  would accept this kind of relationship where a bhanja loves or marry to his mama's beloved or wife or whatever else, if they were brother i could be understand but with this relationship, after sardhakai no chance, and story would suit VS as a lead, and if m not wrong 70% people want to see VS as a couple, so why  will cvs do that... 
And one more thing if varun accepted this role this means this role has lots of potential and strength without this he din't accept it and nowadays channel promoting them as a couple so i can't see any reason to diversion... so finger crossed                , and as says " Hope for the best and ready for the worst"...                      
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
This is the story posted at that site well lets see what the CVs show us as this is their story