Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Second name for Perfection - MB Think Tank

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey MBians within two days its clear what's class of this show.

Whether it is set ups or get ups every thing perfect.

Cast no need to tell about ability of great actors.

Even why they named main lead as Madhubala  they gonna show .

Hav to wait for Shandar Shukarwar.When Vetern actor A K Hangal saab gonna name new born girl of Padmini as Madhubala.As Promo is airing 

Its clear its a tarbute to 100 years of Indian Big Screen so there is nothing better name than MB .As it belongs to an era that is  gorgeous MadhuBala .

They can show any one on film set or even Padmini naming new born girl.But choosing AK Hangal they justified the logic behind choosing this name.As he belongs to that era n naturally he may hav great memories of his times 

With this I mean taking veterans in serial they r doing many jobs side by side.One is adding more class to   serial as well as giving  tribute  of their talent n their contribution to cinema but as a part of story 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshdb thumbnail
pls tell her.. we like the show so far... but we will love it when she enter... we all are waiting for her entry...

thanks...😊 
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshdb

pls tell her.. we like the show so far... but we will love it when she enter... we all are waiting for her entry...

thanks...😊 

I m not getting dear to whom I should tell .I just make post about think tank n not getting what u said If u plz explain
Sorry if I said some thing which hurtz u 
-Firebolt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you!
Everything from the promos, to the cast, to the sets,the costumes, the makeup and not to forget the background music...It's all just perfect!
First impression is always the last impression and MB has managed to create such a strong first impression to the viewers from the very first promo itself.
Edited by bluefantasy78 - 11 years ago
-Firebolt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshdb

thanks...😊 

I think you're in the wrong thread. The thread that you're talking about is by someone who posted DD asking the viewers if they are liking the show so far through twitter.
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluefantasy78

I think you're in the wrong thread. The thread that you're talking about is by someone who posted DD asking the viewers if they are liking the show so far through twitter.

Even me think so 
harshdb thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jass.KN

I m not getting dear to whom I should tell .I just make post about think tank n not getting what u said If u plz explain
Sorry if I said some thing which hurtz u 

oppss... wrong post... 😳 😳 this message suppose to be posted on another thread.. very sorry
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes they are really givng justice to 100 yeasr of Cinema.

Now most of the people who has problems because the show and DD  is called Madhubala will have their answers.
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes jass

i am loving MB-EIEJ too !!
asmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you !! Nice post !😃