Suggestions / Comments

Is it possible to change the people that can view

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
The posts you have contributed to, I would like to make this available to my friends only. So all other people on IF should only see my posts which are on the front page for example, but my profile in it's entirety should be available only to my buddies/friends only.

I know you can do this with the Testimonials/Slambooks/Scraps, but what about the rest of the profile, "My Posts"?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it possible to change the people that can view" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
its a nice idea but i dnt think it can work because the activity on the IF would be limited greatly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pritam-Das

Post Reply New Post

Go to top