Mythological Masti

Are there new members allowed?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Hi, everyone!  I just wanted to ask - are there new members allowed to this forum?  I could not tell is it is "invites only?"  But when I looked at it I saw so many names i recognize from other forums that i feel like i am seeing friends!  I am also very big mytho fan - but don't know why i never knew this forum was here!Confused (that's me - the always confused one! that emoticon should be my signature!LOL) Anyways, if new members are allowed, I would love to join.  Thanks a lot!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are there new members allowed?" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Hi, everyone!  I just wanted to ask - are there new members allowed to this forum?  I could not tell is it is "invites only?"  But when I looked at it I saw so many names i recognize from other forums that i feel like i am seeing friends!  I am also very big mytho fan - but don't know why i never knew this forum was here!Confused (that's me - the always confused one! that emoticon should be my signature!LOL) Anyways, if new members are allowed, I would love to join.  Thanks a lot!

Bhaktiii, I'm so happy to see you here!Hug

No dear, no forum on indiaforums is "invites only", anyone is welcome anywhere.LOL You are most welcome here and it's our fortune that we are always getting new members frequently.Smile I was actually wondering why you were not a member of the MM yet, when you always come to the Chidiyaghar and Punar Vivah forums.ShockedLOL Sooo glad to see you here now.Approve

Debipriyabhakti2Varnita.

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Janaki dear for response!  I know I will love to read the posts here - i can't live without my mythos so I'm glad to know others feel same!Tongue

DebipriyaVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Thank you so much Janaki dear for response!  I know I will love to read the posts here - i can't live without my mythos so I'm glad to know others feel same!Tongue

Welcome once again, dear!Hug Even I cannot live without the mythos I love, they are a part of my life.Embarrassed Anyway, if you haven't already, do fill out the members' introduction post and comment in some threads which interest, looking forward to your response.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVarnita.

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top