Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

Hugs

-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I don't know if it's just me but I think hugs are seriously underestimated.

They have the power of making someone's day. They can make us more cheerful, forget about our problems, make us understand that someone cares.

I don't know if it's the society or culture or what but many people stay away from hugs, considering them to be a bit embarrassing especially after a certain age.  I disagree!  

We are never too old for hugs!! Who agrees? Disagrees? 

On that note, here's a hug for ya'll Hug   :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.superkoolAngel-likeDevilMagical_KaSh

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Hugs Reminds Me Of Jadoo Ki Jhappi Of Munna bhai MBBS LOL LOL

And Even in that movie it has clearly shown the impact and capability of hug

and i also believe that hugs are underestimated mostly cos of the sociey sakes

i have failed to understand where does the society and culture comes for js a hug

infact even the grown ups are shy giving hug to their childrens

living in small town i think i have given My POV as to what i have seen around me dont have much to say about it.

As these days js capabilities of hugs are to be seen in movies only i dont think so i recent days  i have seen any such incident in the past there were many of my college days Wink LOL

but these days atleast where  i live its hard to find 

Edited by Bipin2012 - 02 June 2012 at 10:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Yes!! Jadoo ki Jhappi of course, how it can just made your day.

I don't know.. I think for some reason hugging and all seems to be only for boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. I think the problem is too much labeling. Every single action, relationship has to have a name.. Why can't we just let it be? Just enjoy life and be happy.
Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Yeah absolutely right 

its has became only for girlfriend boyfriend relationship thing only 

they can only hug and two friends cannot Ouch

and its the labelling thing only thats y one is scared of the hugs Embarrassed

and dats wat the people do who labels they enjoy their life by raising questions in someone;s life Angry

mr.superkool IF-Sizzlerz
mr.superkool
mr.superkool

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I don't know if it's just me but I think hugs are seriously underestimated.

They have the power of making someone's day. They can make us more cheerful, forget about our problems, make us understand that someone cares.

I don't know if it's the society or culture or what but many people stay away from hugs, considering them to be a bit embarrassing especially after a certain age.  I disagree!  

We are never too old for hugs!! Who agrees? Disagrees? 

On that note, here's a hug for ya'll Hug   :)

First of all a Hug in return to u...wish u happy hugs day 
( Don't give a strange and shocking  looks at me...why can't we celebrate hugs day daily...Smile u don't need to have one single special day for this)Unhappy 

Now coming to ur topic

I agree for all u said in this topic

Let me add u few more best examples what ppl fear abt giving hugs and why ppl get low before giving hugs

Take a example boy and girl...it will be fine and funny reasons u will get out of it

A girl and boy fear to give hug to each other bcos some stupid reasons typical indian thinking

1) Mummy dhek lengi band baj jayegi ( parents ko devil banaya jaata hai...i tell u parents ke samney koi hug nahi karta ...bhaley hi aleke main kar lenge)LOL

2) Log kya samjenge  (yaar logo k liye thodi hug karenge hum who the hell cares when u hug someone and sumone see u... ur not doing sumthing wrong)Smile

3) Hum kya relationship main hai jo ek dusre ko hug kare  
( why u don't need to be in relationship if u hug sumone...many friends do hug each other that don't mean shadi kardo unki...But many stupid ppl feel that they are more then friends when ek hug miley...specially boys toh flat ho jaatey hai and dosti kharab kar dete hai )Wink

4) Be in ur limits don't u dare touch me 
( some people are like rude when u even touch them...khabar dar hug toh chodo touch bhi kiya toh mar dungi ya mardunga...Inko koi hug dega bhi nahi kyun ki yeah hai hi aise hamesha se...childhood problem )ROFL

5) Agar usse bura laga toh chod degi mujhey 

(This i tell u the most common and stupid thinking problem most of us have... hug dene se pehele 100 times negitive sochenge and positive ek aayega nahi aab toh dekar rahunga...yaar hug hi hai not that u killing sumone or forcing someone... ismain chodne ki baat ya bura maane ki baat kaha se aagayi...aur koi bura maane toh chodo usse koi aur dhundo )LOLWink

Edited by mr.superkool - 17 June 2012 at 11:55pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top