Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

New promo for Friday epi - Video Link added!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
New promo for Friday.. MM alone getting wet in rain!! Mohan holding Megha's hand tightly, looking at her.. Megha tries to free her hand, and says she'll give answers to all his questions today!! It was a very short promo, and Promo along with promos of BV, MB, Chhal, PNZKSK, Uttaran!! All together!!

Video Link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chtxv-1XrPA&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Udhay - 29 May 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanghavi8SuperMritzUrmsattiya13PiyuCmanupriya77hemacgeet261KarthikRaghavpakshiulooda-Swetha--Roopa-minihussainmadhubansen-raiAasma-AbhiAnifatim30rythm...ashakdDee_76JumanaLoveKunalswavai2KavitaSinghhal-RD-MicronSushetaGoodbye..SmaTz..Bharti_kMR21-Deb-khoslakadhoklaGV.SPSweet-Lionessshanu4without-fathom18myprideSano88NeelimaSJshamilAbsoluvSilentsoul-krazyriya-cuttieememadSayaani-Chidiya_lehar_anji-mira-RadhaMohan-Sunna_Deewanimanesha76_Bidzie_misty85.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo for Friday epi - Video Link added!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
soo have to wait for Friday...    do u hv n e link plzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
We have to wait for amisha to get video link, i think!! I'm trying as well..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Urms-Swetha-Dee_76..SmaTz..Absoluv

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Ab shayad ek jhaapar milne wali hai ShockedUnhappy

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarattiya13-Swetha-madhubansenwhitepearlDee_76AadatSeMajboorRehana86Sweet-Lioness-Deb-shanu4Absoluv-krazyriya-.MohitzPari.Silentsoul--Udhay--

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
AAAH I want to see this promo! Link pleaseee. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Guys, I'm searching for link, will share once I get.. Or else we have to wait for our video expert amisha..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Dee_76..SmaTz..shanu4_Bidzie_

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks udhay. Not seen yet. So, farm house wali har baat sach ho rahi hai. Now, it's time to see mohan ijhaare- ishq in rain. But, friday is too far yaar. I am eager to see ki wo mohan k saawalo ka kya jawab degi. (hope that it will b in positive but, afraid that kahi wo mohan ko lamba chaura lecture na de with a jordaar laafa). Can't wait. Amisha kahan ho video post karo. Please..please

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76madhubansenmisty85--Udhay--

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 29 May 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Wait, what answers to what questions does Mohan want from Megha? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76madhubansen--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.