Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Why is Mona shown so weak and not intelligent?

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Every single time Pradeep yells at her, she just stands there listening, which can be said her nature is just not to respond back. But then she goes and acts on it every single time.

I don't understand why the CV's have made Mona's character so dull and silly. Yes she's going through a very rough time, but she needs to stand up for herself and stop letting her "husband" still be the one who is in control! He yells at her and gets his way even now - but why? After all that he has done to her and her children - she should be the one in control now. 

It's kind of sad that she was willing to leave the only job she has right now, just because of Pradeep... 

And instead of playing these silly games about punishing Anushka, I think it's high time Mona needs to wake up and see that her husband cheated on her because he wanted to, no one forced him and that being said he is as much to blame as maybe Anushka - if not more! Because even if someone throws them-self at you- its up to you if you want to pursue or not. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unniknairtcr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
exactly! i dont even understand mona s attitude.it s time she wake up .but dont think she ll.
as she seems so much depended on her hus & during interview,when asked where she ll b after 5 yrs.she without thinking said,with my children.
that means she is waiting for pradeep to come back, she does nt have any life without her family.
seeing today s episode,i had a feeling why she left her children with another woman? how could she expect anu to look after her children,like pradeep told  anu, mona used to do this & that.two of them should nt expect anu to do anything,but she was ready to do anything for pradeep anushka seemed so helpless,she never thought of anything of a family life includiing hus wife & children!
dont understand what is in that man,to make two woman fall for him this much! such a useless!!!!!!