Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nadimah thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

r u sure cuz its getting boring every day i neva use to mis dis but i dnt watch it nw since ive heard dat dey might kill off kumud cuz she's my favorite character it wud be borin wiv out her, plz do find a different way to plz nausheen if she doesnt wana play a mother role towards kumud.

nadz xx

Just want to Tell you guys

get ready because now kkusum is going to get more interesting than ever so keep your eyes tuned

well Kkusum or Nausheen going to have a grand entry in the show so be ready and she is going to rock the show now so this is not the time to turn away from kkusum

[/QUOTE]
Angadzgirl thumbnail

right kkusum is getting boring day by day.

~sweta~

ejaz fan 609 thumbnail
Thanks for the info! I hope it gets better. btw when is nausheen coming? i heard it was on april 25th...but she didn'tšŸ˜•
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kkusum is so boring. I don't watch it nemore
drumangel117 thumbnail
YEA ITS GONNA BE AWSUM NOW. ONCE ATTENTION IS SHIFTED MORE SO TO ABHAY AND NAUSHEEN!! EEK I CANT WAIT, SO DONT STOP WATCHING GUYS, AND GET MORE AND MOR PPL TO WATCH CUZ ITS GONA BE OFF THE HOOK ! šŸ˜†šŸ‘
nasshuu thumbnail

I AGREE WIT HYOU  JOTS NO CHANGE WIL LBE AT KUSUM EVEN THOUGHT NAUSHEEN IS COMING BACK.

BECAUSE THEY ONLY CHANGE THE PERSON BUT NOT A CHARACTER. COMON WE WILL CONTINUE TO WACTH THE BORING DRAMA AS ALWAYS.

KEEP WATCH IT