Aasman Se Aage

akshat??? is he really perfect for her??

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
every character has flaws... we all know that... bt in relationship there is always some kind of emotional attachment,some kind of dependence and trust .. some kind of unexplainable bond between the two... bt here i find those frm meenakshi's side bt not frm akshat... he is still very much immersed in his obsession abt himself... that is becoz he just dnt care abt meenakshi's challenge... his concern for her always erupts and comes out at particular moments like in the ramp walk scene bt then again it falls down...πŸ˜• his emotions keep on changing.. they r nt steady... really didnt lik his casual attitude today and the precap its the worse... how cn a man who claims to love a woman get sooo easily influenced by anyone????😲😲😲 that also abt his so-called honewali mom-in-law???? 😲😲

is akshat really good for her? am thinking abt sandhya's words...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Kashu, Today I felt connected to Akshat because for the first time I felt his character looked like a real ... typical easy going, financially secure guy in 20s...

He is not a Hero from book ... Most of us will act and react like this...  He forgot about the background every one have come from becuase in the academy every one is same...
Once he is reminded of the social status he is taken aback...  let us see how it turns out tomorrow.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I mentioned it before i cant tag Akshi as the perfect couple..

Akshat still immature in some sense and his  on  the spot decision gives thoughts to ponder about it..he is like a double personality...he confessed his love in an anger moment but the realisation of is it an everlasting love or just an infatuation will come in the picture as time passes by ..

DC has already  forseen lots in this relationship and he doubts only akshat depth of love for meenakshi..today when he said he has forgotten his real trueself.its true he is all like i will support you in everything  but where only in the world of DC but not in the outer world.i mean he is already getting conscious of their social status and ready to meet her mom in parking lot not in front of his parents.i can see already a pillar starting to crumble down in this relationship..

i wont be surprise if akshat changes his mind about meenakshi being not the right one for him in the future...
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
i think akshat needs a real push... like meenakshi gets frm DC... maybe his own brother cn do it.to see the REAL world and get rid of all fantasies.. he needs to be more serious and nt so happy go lucky always even in serious situations... bt yet... kabtak doosro ki baaton mein jita rahega? this guy doesnt even have any opinion of his own????😲
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

yes... I agree... and apart from his "I am the Best" , I have not seen him being serious about any thing... and he is not able to tolerate his brother winning so its for sure, he will get into bigger problem the day Meenakshi gets more viewer choice votes than him

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

yes... I agree... and apart from his "I am the Best" , I have not seen him being serious about any thing... and he is not able to tolerate his brother winning so its for sure, he will get into bigger problem the day Meenakshi gets more viewer choice votes than him

i loved the way how DC said " par meenakshi ko kisiki help ki zaroorat nhi hain" 😳 really yar.. meenakshi is the best in reality... nt akshat... he have no ryt to say that meenakshi cannot win against that karishma... wat yar..? u claim to love her? u dnt even support her or trust her.. or even trust her capabilities?😑😑😑😑
Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaar im thinking about DC and sandy's conversion !
Now sandhya is saying that may b akshat is gud for meenu but DC doesn't think so (i just get that from his replies, dont know if im right)
and as we know dat from the 1st epi DC is always right😊,.,his observations r always correct πŸ˜‰ so im also thinking dat may b akshat is not so good...! Precap was hell ! Y not infront of meenu's mom,.,whats the problem ! He can love a so called nokrani but cant face her BG realities 😑😑
Originally posted by: juwi

yaar im thinking about DC and sandy's conversion !
Now sandhya is saying that may b akshat is gud for meenu but DC doesn't think so (i just get that from his replies, dont know if im right)
and as we know dat from the 1st epi DC is always right😊,.,his observations r always correct πŸ˜‰ so im also thinking dat may b akshat is not so good...! Precap was hell ! Y not infront of meenu's mom,.,whats the problem ! He can love a so called nokrani but cant face her BG realities 😑😑

GOD.. i dnt know when will akshat grow up... i mean seriously he shud stop listening to others and listen to himself for a change...πŸ˜•
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
If Akshat is not good acc to DC,if one go by  tonight's epi then what he seen in his eyes for M that he decided to push his so called feelings & give it a name? Name of love?

In that way he doesn't know what he says at a time let alone being always "right"

I think he just wants to test Akshat's love's depth,He believes he loves her,infact both but the fact is M can be on A's side forever but Akshat being from a rich family,never needed to think about anyone else,a almost sel;f-centered guy,an impulsive persona who had always his bro's support who handles his tantrums n also knows who the actual Akshat is from inside,'ll he able to stand besides M all the time?

As per as competition is concern,I won't mind if atleast here he wants to be the best n wants to win,,Coz everybody there to win,in this process the relationships happens but the main purpose of the meet will be always competition,So I don't find anything wrong in that..

Haan,only the looking factor 'd be how he'll handle the loss @ the end..
It'd be a happy or a full of anger one.

Edited by piya2025 - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I would have wanted him to tell Meenkashi that he appriciated her firing attitude towards Karishma and then told her that she is right by challenging her... only after Meenakshi asked him that he thinks she cannot take challenge Karishma he changed his lines..

Support and trust should have come instantly from him which he did'nt  so that gets registered with the person watching these two...